Sign in to follow this  
NomadZeke

50200 Bobbi Jo, Redneck Princess

Again with the theme of " 'Murica" for July, I tried to go as about cliche as possible, and actually had a bit of fun with the freehand. The gold freehand on the boots fell flat. And I have determined I have a ....disagreement with tanned skin, but otherwise I'm fairly pleased with conveying the absolute "redneck" nature of the figure, albeit unsure if i should put her in the Inspiration Gallery...I might need to do something because that Right knee (figure's right) doesn't have that dark mark in hand, just a weird trick of the photo, I think...

post-12884-0-51670700-1438826806_thumb.jpg

post-12884-0-52288300-1438826815_thumb.jpg

• Like 22

Excellent. The only way this could be better is if she had a PBR tattoo in the small of her back.

• Like 3

I don't know how y'all can see it (I can but then again I painted her) but after the blackout, white eyes, I did a dot of green before the dot of black

Lovely execution, you paint work suits her perfectly. I agree with Thes she needs some freehand on those daisy dukes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      This little guy is one of a set of three figures; I found him on the melt table at Reapercon and snagged him. I figured I could use him in Frostgrave, or as a familiar to some evil baddie in a RPG. Basic tabletop painting, I hope you like it.

• By Chaoswolf
      I painted Ingrid over during the paint binge weekend this past Thanksgiving. She was sitting in a drawer primed and base coated for at least a few months, so I pulled her out and finished her up. I need to get more practice doing gems; that's supposed to be a ruby in her hand, not a freshly removed heart. Although I suppose it could be....

Please let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      Another figure I primed and base coated some time ago that I decided to finally finish painting during the Thanksgiving paint binge.I tried to go for a subtle camouflage effect on her cloak by wet blending several different greens on it. She's done for tabletop, like most of what I paint. Please let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      I started this guy last winter sometime so I figured it was time to finish him up. I used the Thanksgiving paint binge to accomplish this. I wanted to imply that he was made from slightly fresher parts, so I used several different flesh tones on him, then washed/drybrushed/weathered him to look a little grungy/rotten.

Painted for tabletop; let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a figure from (I believe) a C'thulu boardgame. A local book store/game store was having a mini painting event this past Halloween, and this is the figure. The first picture is what I accomplished in 2 hours at the store, while the last 2 are after spending another 30 minutes or so doing some touch ups at home.
      Speed paint table top figure, i hope you like it.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)