haldir

2015-16 Reaper Fantasy Football League

225 posts in this topic

We still on for this year?

Stefan sent out an email awhile ago, but I haven't heard back from him since.

Sorry guys. I've heard back from most but not all. I'll put up some info tonight so we can decide what we want to do.

Hmm odd I don't think I ever saw the email & if I did see it & respond I'm drawing a total blank. Brian was asking the other day as he too didn't get a email (why he asked).

Seems that we will probably do what we do every year.

Lose a few folks, recruit a few new folks.

Watch someone screw up in the draft and select a keeper.

Watch that same person keep selecting that because they left and went to autograft, and watch Stefan's head explode.

:lol:

2 people like this

Randy, the email came from ESPN.  Sent on 07/21/15.

I sent it from the ESPN site, so it should have gone to whatever account you use through there. (And I already assumed that you were in, Randy!)

oh yah I'm in! Pretty sure Brian is too.

Need to look at my team I know Shady is gone as he will cost me too many keeper points.

ok just did a email search & I got both emails I'm in with Stefan. I just recall seeing his other league email & not the reaper one.

That's going to an old address now so I have updated my ESPN account. Quite frankly if we fall to 10 teams I'm good with that.

As it stands right now, I hadn't heard from Brian, John (Murphy's Law) or Kris (Colorado Stouts). I also didn't hear directly from Bish, but Rupert was pretty sure that he was in and was going to talk to him. SO, since Randy has given the OK for Brian, we do have the two slots empty. Do we want to move forward with 10? Or am I missing someone due to unfamiliarity with who's who on the board and in the league?

Edited by styates

As it stands right now, I hadn't heard from Brian, John (Murphy's Law) or Kris (Colorado Stouts). I also didn't hear directly from Bish, but Rupert was pretty sure that he was in and was going to talk to him. SO, since Randy has given the OK for Brian, we do have the two slots empty. Do we want to move forward with 10? Or am I missing someone due to unfamiliarity with who's who on the board and in the league?

Kris just responded in the post above you :poke:

10 is okay.  I can see about my brother joining if we end up short and need to add.

Edited by Qwyksilver

You know I thought about that as I was going to sleep last night. So, I'll check with Rupert to make sure that Bish is in. If so, that just leave's John as the only unresponsive one which would put us at 11.

I think I have another friend that wants to join if we need another one.

Go for it. I think that we'll call it on Murphy's Law. John didn't do anything with his team last season after September 18. 

If your friend wants in, send me his email and I'll send an invite.

Edited by styates
1 person likes this

Initial draft day? Any ideas? I'm good whenever. Usually get home before 830 am mtn time when I do work.