haldir

2015-16 Reaper Fantasy Football League

225 posts in this topic

I'm good either way. I have no plans this weekend.

Great! We'll just keep things as they are.

It's just a catch and release program.

They tossed him back until he can become a bigger thrower.

I did the same, didn't see the Pats released Gray. Now he'll end up on someone & score like 20 every week.........

So how do you guys feel about your reset draft? Who do you feel was you best grab?

While I prefer my keeper list as it filled every spot almost, more or less all I needed was a Defense.

That being said,I like the team I drafted but as of right now,I'm now exactly sure who will stand out. Hoping Brandon Cooks does well (for fantasy & non-fantasy reasons).

As I said, I hadn't had much time to do anything leading up to the draft, so I don't even remember who I had left and who my keepers would have been. That being said, I'm pretty happy with the team that I drafted overall. I feel pretty confident in most positions across my roster. I even think that I did pretty well for the most part in covering for the fact that I have so many Week 8 and 9 byes in that at each position I usually have a starter with one week off and a backup with the other so they should be able to cover each other. Of course this is all being said before week 1 when I lose 3/4 of my team to devastating injury.

1 person likes this

Wow.  Hadn't heard Pats released Gray.  Course, I was busy after the draft.

Pats released Wayne too, so that's another empty spot on someone's roster

Oh I haven't checked bye week issues, that's always the biggest gamble of doing an auto, quite happy with my collection otherwise. If I find a bye week problem I might be looking to trade :) did anyone else auto draft that might be in the same boat?

Oh I haven't checked bye week issues, that's always the biggest gamble of doing an auto, quite happy with my collection otherwise. If I find a bye week problem I might be looking to trade :) did anyone else auto draft that might be in the same boat?

Blistermix (Brian) was on auto the entire way you might talk with him.