Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

Good to see this is going to take off! FYI, I'd totally be willing to throw in a few bucks into a pool of funds for a cross the pond box. That's a great idea.

• Like 4

I'm 41. But I have the body of a 22 year old  ....ahem

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 5

I'm 41. But I have the body of a 22 year old in the closet

FTFY ::D:

(Btw, that's probably not something you should be admitting to strangers, lol.)

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4

If we are going by seniority, it looks like I am in front at 52 years. 

I suggest that Edsterdoom, as convener of the project, should determine the running order by whatever criteria he sees fit.  Then everyone can send a PM with their postal details to whoever is before them in the sequence.

• Like 5

Well I am happy to post it to The Netherlands and so if we want to do the UK first and then send it to Xherman at the end and support the cost of the U.S. postage.

BTW XHerman do you have paypal? As that would make it easier to support the postage costs.

So as a suggested order I would suggest the following:

1) alchemist

2) Beagle

3) Drifter

4) Edsterdoom

5) Xherman

6) US not sure who yet :)

If people are happy the box could go back through everyone again to see what new goodies have been added and finally ending up back with alchemist.

If we private message the person and provide update on when we post and when it arrives we should be able to do get this up and running.

Does that sound good?

• Like 5

Well I am happy to post it to The Netherlands and so if we want to do the UK first and then send it to Xherman at the end and support the cost of the U.S. postage.

BTW XHerman do you have paypal? As that would make it easier to support the postage costs.

1) alchemist

2) Beagle

3) Drifter

4) Edsterdoom

5) Xherman

If people are happy the box could go back through everyone again to see what new goodies have been added and finally ending up back with alchemist.

If we private message the person and provide update on when we post and when it arrives we should be able to do get this up and running.

Does that sound good?

Sounds like a plan. So iof others agree I'll get my name and address of to Alchemist

• Like 3

Fine with me.  I'll start rummaging through my stuff to see what I can put in.

Edit:  Do we want to include a communally painted mini?  If so, we need to identify a suitable one.

Edited by alchemist
  • Like 4

1) alchemist

2) Beagle

3) Drifter

4) Edsterdoom

5) Xherman

Does that sound good?

Hey,

Yes I have Paypal.

Just tell me who to PM by then.

So just to be sure, be gentle it's my first time, weight max 2kg then?

Pick what you want and replace with stuff equally heavy?

Only Metals or do some people like Bones too?

So I'll be the one shipping to the USA.

USA from the Netherlands can take up to three or four weeks sometimes.

I will label it as a gift and please when returning overseas do that too or customs might have a party with it.

Edit: Communial painted mini?  When finished sent to Edsterdoom for organizing this. ?

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

1) alchemist

2) Beagle

3) Drifter

4) Edsterdoom

5) Xherman

Does that sound good?

Hey,

Yes I have Paypal.

Just tell me who to PM by then.

So just to be sure, be gentle it's my first time, weight max 2kg then?

Pick what you want and replace with stuff equally heavy?

Only Metals or do some people like Bones too?

So I'll be the one shipping to the USA.

USA from the Netherlands can take up to three or four weeks sometimes.

I will label it as a gift and please when returning overseas do that too or customs might have a party with it.

Edit: Communial painted mini? When finished sent to Edsterdoom for organizing this. ?

If sending to the U.S. is ok with you? The plan was to donate to support the cost.

We could do a communal paint of a model as well. Probably need to pack it seperately so people don't get confused with it.

• Like 3