Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

I don't know if your local game stores have a donation table, but if there are excessive items that have made the rounds a few times, dropping those extra off could be a way to reduce the amount in your box. But that won't address the issue where people won't get to see all the items. ^.^ 

• Like 2

Hey all, its been a while.. Really busy with all sorts of stuff going on and the recent delivery of my KDM expansions.

If the box is gonna make another round, count me in. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SpiritOfMadness said:

Hey all, its been a while.. Really busy with all sorts of stuff going on and the recent delivery of my KDM expansions.

If the box is gonna make another round, count me in. 

Welkom terug!

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

Welkom terug!

Dankjewel Herman!

Zal later eens kijken wat ik allemaal gemist heb hier.. Ben aan t zoeken naar inspiratie voor de kingdom death Sunstalker

• Like 1

One thing that distinguishes the UK/EU Box of Goodwill from the US boxes is the absence of anyone in a coordinator/organiser role.  If folks want this to get moving then decisions have to be made.  Anyone eager to get started might want to step up and engage with the process.

Does anyone want to comment further on the actions I described in an earlier post to reduce the box weight, or shall I assume that everyone is satisfied for me to send it off?

Still to be determined:  What will be the running order?  Who will the box finish with?  Should we send the box for a US circuit as we have for previous rounds?

• Like 2

Still interested in this and Happy to let you make brutal decisions to keep the box weight under 2 kg.

However I'm going to throw a spanner in the works: I am about to move house. So put me at the very end of the circuit.

• Like 2

I can't start a box.

I'm willing to ship to either UK or US/Canada if that's the plan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alchemist said:

One thing that distinguishes the UK/EU Box of Goodwill from the US boxes is the absence of anyone in a coordinator/organiser role.  If folks want this to get moving then decisions have to be made.  Anyone eager to get started might want to step up and engage with the process.

Does anyone want to comment further on the actions I described in an earlier post to reduce the box weight, or shall I assume that everyone is satisfied for me to send it off?

Still to be determined:  What will be the running order?  Who will the box finish with?  Should we send the box for a US circuit as we have for previous rounds?

As I said previously, I'm ready to join a new round of the box.

I think we all agreed to keep weight under 2 kg.

As we have a lot of miniatures, we can use the excess to refill the box before the next round begins, if needed. This is only a suggestion, I don't have any objection to the decision already taken.

Re. the running order, I think first we need to know how many people are joining.

And I think this time we should not send the box to US. It will only cost a lot of money (and time). I think we can manage to do this inside EU only and still have a good variation of miniatures. Maybe we can take 2 rounds in a row, to have even a greater turnaround of the miniatures inside the box.

As I'm the last arrived in this wonderful initiative, all these are only suggestion and I'm glad to accept any decision made.

Edited by tosattearp
  • Like 1

We need a plan. I am happy to ship to Glitterwolf in Holland. But who else wants to set the running order?

we need to recognise it need to go via alchemist after visiting other people, so there are things worth looking at/taking. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edsterdoom said:

we need to recognise it need to go via alchemist after visiting other people, so there are things worth looking at/taking.

The box should only come back to me if it is underweight, so I can add back the surplus I set aside.

Otherwise I am planning to bow out once I have sent it on its way.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Edsterdoom said:

We need a plan. I am happy to ship to Glitterwolf in Holland. But who else wants to set the running order?

I can be the next one, so Glitterwolf will send from Holland to me in Italy.

After that, I will post to the next of the list, I just need to know who he is.

If there is a complete list of partecipants, it could be helpful to make a definitive order of sending before the parcel starts moving across EU.

Edited by tosattearp
  • Like 1

I took a quick skip through the more recent post and I think this is the list of people wainting to join in:

alchemist (UK)
Glitterwolf (Holland)
Xherman ?
Edsterdoom (UK)
SpiritOfMadness (Holland)
tosattearp (Italy)
paintybeard (?)
Beagle (UK)

From this one - if it's correct - we can elaborate a shipping schedule and then start to move the box.

• Like 1

Is it worth keeping it in the eu after shipping it from the uk so it could come to me then Holland, Italy back to alchemist then paintybeard?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tosattearp said:

I took a quick skip through the more recent post and I think this is the list of people wainting to join in:

alchemist (UK)
Glitterwolf (Holland)
Xherman ?
Edsterdoom (UK)
SpiritOfMadness (Holland)
tosattearp (Italy)
paintybeard (?)
Beagle (UK)

From this one - if it's correct - we can elaborate a shipping schedule and then start to move the box.

For the record I'm a UK resident.

• Like 2