Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marvin

What's on TV?

1080 posts in this topic

I randomly discovered some time ago and continue to use canistream.it to find where stuff is available to stream. Usually works well.

1 person likes this

It appears to be available on pay streaming sources, which is unfortunate for me as I don't have the cashy money-ness to actually pay for them.

But thanks for that canistream.it info. It's been Bookmarked for whenever my situation changes.

Huh, canIstream.it says it's on Hulu, just went there and searched and it was not on Hulu. Which is odd, because even if it requires Plus it still shows up in the search.

1 person likes this

You're getting a new season of Motive?

ABC stopped showing that after the 2nd season (STUPID ABC).

How many seasons have you gotten?

And I wonder how I can legally watch seasons 3+ here in the States?

Thanks.

There's been 3 seasons with the 4th season being filmed this fall once again here in Vancouver.

2 people like this

Wife has become addicted to Snapped and The First 48, both real life murder investigations.

I think she's studying up for my eventual demise for the insurance money.

And for the record, in case something does happen to me (knock on wood), that was a joke.

Hmm, my wife too!

And they're a lot of nurses who end up killing their spouses...gulp!

1 person likes this

Waiting on Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead, so lately it's been surfing between random Alaska wilderness programs and cable news while I eat my nightly dinner.  Cuban Chrome is interesting as well.

3 people like this

Huh, canIstream.it says it's on Hulu, just went there and searched and it was not on Hulu. Which is odd, because even if it requires Plus it still shows up in the search.

Yeah, it happens. Has to me a few times, anyway, and mostly with TV shows. I'd ttly be open to another source for that, but I've never bothered to look.

Watching this episode of The Fall Guy that involves (female!) pro wrestling, and of course it puts me in mind of the Hulk Hogan episodes of The A-Team I watched recently . . . .

The most difficult part of watching 80s TV is accepting that apparently everyone was okay with unironically pretending wrestling is fake. Baffling.

2 people like this

Currently watching the highlights of Star Trek with my GF, from TOS to Enterprise before she leaves for NYC.

Just finished Agents of Shield season 2. Good stuff.

3 people like this

I'd forgotten about Captain Janeway's guest starring on Cheers as politician Janet Eldridge in the three-part "Strange Bedfellows." Good times.

Actually remembered Farscape, tonight . . . only to find that Hulu only has parts of the first two seasons. Which I've seen, anyway. Meh. Should've watched it on Prime before they yanked it.

So instead have fired into Miami Vice. I've seen some, but never really watched it. From the very opening of the first episode, it's easy to see why it captivated folks so, back when--it was so far ahead of its time. Think I'm going to enjoy this muchly.

Plus, love Don Johnson.

1 person likes this

Never managed to finish Farscape, it just got way too silly for me.

1 person likes this

We just finished watching season 2 of The Musketeers from BBC, it is a very good action show. About to start watching last year's seasons of Criminal Minds, Person Of Interest, and NCIS since they just came out on dvd.

2 people like this

I couldn't do The Musketeers. I tried it twice.

I usually keep a few shows going at once so I don't get bored. I'm currently watching Foyle's War, Hellsing, Deadman Wonderland, and I'm about to start The Walking Dead, since I've only seen season 1 all the way through. I'm saving American Horror Story for closer to Halloween.

1 person likes this

Fear the Walking Dead started last night, I didn't get to watch it then, but it's repeating today at 230PM.

And it will be watched!

2 people like this