Marvin

What's on TV?

If you like zombie comedies, The Santa Clarita Diet is 1) awesome, and 2) rising from the dead is a good thing for Easter. Just finished season 2. Sheila Hammond (played by Drew Barrymore) is tied with Liv Moore (lead character of iZombie) for cutest zombie. SCD is more gory than iZombie, as a caution. 

I don't get into zombie thrillers or dramas, but zombie comedies are my jam. 

I just finished Full Metal Alchemist. Debating if I want to find a new series to watch or not, it seems to sap my productivity from other things I really need to get done.

I'm currently binge-watching Person of Interest. It's a neat take on the secret vigilante procedural with some fascinating world-building.

• Like 1

Just now, Crowley said:

Half way through Jessica Jones season 2... 

Finished JJ2 last night.  Enjoyed the series overall.

Need to decide on what will be next.  Leaning toward 'The Frankenstein Chronicles'.

I've recently become hooked on Forged in Fire.

For those unaware it's a show featuring 4 competitors who have a limited amount of time to forge a usable blade as per the judges instructions.

The blades are tested for strength and sharpness in a variety of ways until only two remain. 

Those two have 5 days st their home forges to craft whatever specialty blade the judges request.

For some reason I find the manufacturing and testing of the blades fascinating. It's amazing what talented people can create in a short time.

Plus the competitors and judges themselves are a bunch of characters.

Not my usual kind of show by any means. 

• Like 2