Marvin

What's on TV?

On 6/25/2018 at 7:39 PM, redambrosia said:

I realized I put the wrong name in here... it's Expedition Unknown. Really fun show nonetheless.

My son watches that one all the time. Heck, anything with Josh Gates he'll watch. I do make fun of the show thou, saying "So has he actually found anything yet??" :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, haldir said:

My son watches that one all the time. Heck, anything with Josh Gates he'll watch. I do make fun of the show thou, saying "So has he actually found anything yet??" :lol:

I love how they hype it up like he's gonna discover world changing stuff, but it's always really... humble. I watch it because of how fun it is.

Just finished watching season 12 of Supernatural. Season 13 isn't on Netflix yet so need to wait for that. Not sure what's up next to watch because I've been binging Supernatural for so long. Should maybe start painting again instead of more tv.

• Like 1

Hubby found an anime called The Disasterous Life of Saiki K. It's amazing. It's hilarious. It's ridiculous. 

Mrs. Lostbug is going through a ‘Korean telenovela’ phase on Netflix; Korean Oddessy, Oh My Ghost, etc. Weird, given that none of us speak Korean.

• Like 2