ladystorm

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see #3

228 posts in this topic

More zombies in different outfits and poses. Because more zombies is a good thing. :;):

3 people like this

I don't know if someone has asked for this before, but... a curvaceous woman in circa 1946-48 clothing, smartly dressed, possibly with a fedora perched on her lovely curls.

Agent Carter please!

Edited: Noticed it said "cora", rather than "circa"... stupid autocorrect...

Edited by redambrosia
10 people like this

Howie is a Deep One.

Note that the first time I typed that phrase, I committed a typo and the sentence read "Howie is a Depp One." That's right. I almost told you that Howie was Helena Bonham Carter's co-star and Tim Burton's go-to Chibi. :wacko:

In reply to the above, I want an Unofficial Yummy Depp mini. :D

2 people like this

Aliens akin to the ones from the original X-Com (Enemy Unknown/UFO Defence).

Science Ninjas (not Gatchaman).

Shadowrun type figures... cyberpunk in general.

Mass effect type stuff.

Robots and tech stuff.. drones and whatnot.. but.. preferably with details. Stuff like the bulldog mech feels very underdetailed and when you compare larger kits for sci-fi to things like giants and dragons, you shouldn't be surprised if you put out a big sci-fi kit with detail that doesn't match the fantasy stuff in quality and people don't buy it. Some of your sci-fi stuff is great but a lot of it is nowhere near as good as your fantasy figures. This usually results in me passing your Chronoscope figures over and going with other companies who do put a lot of detail into their kits.

For examples of what I mean, see Human Interface Project, Puppetswar, Hasslefree, Maxmini, Anvil Industries, Knight Miniatures, Antenociti's Workshop, etc. This to me is funny because when kickstarters for Bones comes around I hear "nobody buys our sci-fi so we don't feature it in Bones". The market for the other companies out there is doing just fine though so ...please, step up your game on the sci-fi models.

For reference, check out the concept art by Pirahna games, Gorilla Games, Bungie, Atomhawk Designs, etc. and kits by Industria Mechanika.

Edited by 4tonmantis
4 people like this

Modern FBI agents.  Not just MiB style, but in battle armor, and some in just those blue windbreaker coats that say FBI on them....

Modern paramilitary types.  Not necessarily soldiers, but more like weekend warrior type dudes and dudettes.

5 people like this

A gang of masked bank robbers.

Rubber masks (maybe offer 2 heads to choose... rubber clown or animal mask and regular ski mask). Some with bags or duffles of money. The Joker's gang at the beginning of Dark Knight, Banes' gang in Dark Knight rises, the robbers in Heat, Point Break.. etc..

A drone controller. Probably a person kneeling with some sort of datapad or wrist mounted device and some crazy looking goggles over the eyes like the guy in Elysium with the machinegun during the data theft.

Robot police. I don't mean cheesy looking 50s' hyrdraulics or steampunk. I mean like the EM 208 from Robocop (2014), the robots from  Elysium, or the ones from the train scene in Sucker Punch.

Drones - Shadowrun style. Not a UAV or bomb defusion device with a gun strapped on.. but some really futuristic drone type stuff. Infinity has managed to do this as have a few video games. A lot of other miniature companies though are just doing what I first described as not to do.

Hardsuits - You would sell these all day and twice on Sunday. Defiance had promised some of these and got loads of money.. and bailed. Antenociti's Workshop had some and they were popular and beloved but they were part of a range he pulled the plug on when he stepped away from doing infantry. There are very few others out there doing this. Just google the word Hardsuit.

Please don't say the Bulldog is this. It might be classified this way but it's not a good model. The Blackstar Corsairs from the Bones KS are almost between Power Armor and a Hardsuit so I feel like you guys really could do this.. you just haven't felt financially motivated to do so.

2 people like this

I'd like to see:

1. Sci-Fi colonist family (mom, pop, teenage son and daughter)

2. Not-Orlens (based on the Orlen mutants in Metamorphosis Alpha and Gamma World with choice of weapons )

3. Kelpies (not the humanoids, but the murderous horse-like creatures)

4. A 19th century Irish Roman Catholic priest and pagan witch

5. A Benihanna chef

6. A Bode Broad

7. Modern Little People

8. Not-Cheech and Not-Chong

9. Not-Sheldon Cooper and Not-Amy Farrah Fowler

10. Not-Logan's Run characters (male and female Sandmen, and male and female civilians)

4 people like this

Exactly what I've been begging for, especially since Star Wars is coming out.  Robot "kits", lots of pieces for lots of variations.

(And a Not-Magnus would be sooooo cool...)

Retro 50's robots would be awesome! Especially if they were mix and match parts! 3 different heads, bodies, and legs, with an assortment of arms!

And a NOT Magnus.

Second any requests for Shadow Run tech/drones/characters, and the bank robbers.  Easily used for Star Wars games.

REMEMBER: The theme for next year's ORIGINS 2016 is ROBOTS!!!  (Seriously, go look.)

Edited by ScryingEyeGames
3 people like this

Superhero Family (Father, Mother, Daughter, Son)

Female Cyborg

Canine Cyborg

Space Suited Figure (Modern real-life space suit and/or retro-SF style)

3 people like this

I would like a rider for the motorcycle.

And another motorcycle maybe more like a Fat Boy HD,

Also I would like some more Rockers/Punkers/Metalheads/Skinheads without weapons.

Just hanging, partying, rocking.

There are a 3 Punk rock musicians, I think there is need for at least another guitar/bass player to complete a band.

And I would like more of a Metal/Rock sculpt for these instead of punks with mohawks.

4 people like this

Maybe Not:

The cast of The Man From Uncle? Napoleon Solo, Illya Kuryakin, April Dancer? With their signature Guns of course!

Preferably the tv versions....

I would also like to see Crapgame, Kelly, Big Joe, Oddball, and others from Kelly's Heroes....

I mean imagine the diorama with Willard and Crapgame after the out house fell on them!

And the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen perhaps?

3 people like this

I really like 50328 Space Henchman. it's a great model. could you make more of his species

3 people like this