ladystorm

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see #3

If magic were loose in the world, someone at Reaper would call up Phil Foglio and say, "Hey, what would it take to license Girl Genius for gaming minis?"

And Foglio would say, "A laughably small license fee plus a reasonable bite of the profits."

Reaper would gear up and produce art-accurate minis of the main characters: Agatha, Gil, Krosp, Baron Wulfenbach, Othar Trygvassen, Zeetha, the Jagers, and various constructs and clanks from the webcomic.

Profits would be substantial enough that Reaper would expand the line to include background characters and army packs of clanks, Jagers, hoomhoffers, and such.

And dollar signs would fall from the skies, and the green profits would reign over all, happily ever after.

Still holding out for licensed Girl Genius figurines in 28mm. The clanks in particular, I would think would sell like mad, even to modelers who don't know Girl Genius from Shinola.

• Like 7

I'd like to see more characters and props/terrain, like a large multi faced control panel, that would fit in with the police box and the angel statues that Reaper makes... If you know what I mean.

• Like 8

I'd like to see more characters and props/terrain, like a large multi faced control panel, that would fit in with the police box and the angel statues that Reaper makes... If you know what I mean.

I would love this too, but there's a lot of dr ? stuff out there, and I thought there was a thread about an officially licensed line coming soon too.

That said, curly haired man in trench coat and hat with impossibly long scarf  and metal dog companion would be extremely welcome.

I would also love to see pulpy vintage 60s computers and stuff. The huge tape drives. I only know of one company that makes them, they are expensive and inconvenient to get for me due to international shipping. I haven't even found papercraft versions.

Stuff like what's behind the spoiler

ibm_726_der.jpg.pagespeed.ce.ax8vtBPwiw.

838-02485481em-Businesswoman-working-wit

• Like 8

I'd like to see Reaper acquire the licence to do a series of FallOut miniatures from Bethesda.

I know Reaper once had the licence from Bethesda to produce Doom minis for a limited time. I've no idea how profitable or how much of a headache that may have been to acquire, so I don't know if the idea is even feasible.

But I would like to see it. ::):

Not sure if the Chronoscope thread was the best place to post this as it would be a licence and not part of the line, but I didn't think a new thread was justified.

• Like 6

I would like to see some  modern day female police officers, FBI agents and such.

And a Police not-Harley.

• Like 5

I would like to see some modern day female police officers, FBI agents and such.

And a Police not-Harley.

And I would like to see the female officers in action and/or aggressive poses and not passively standing by.

EDIT: Dynamic is the word I was looking for to describe the poses I'd like to see.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 7

I would like to see some  modern day female police officers, FBI agents and such.

And a Police not-Harley.

And I would like to see the female officers in action and/or aggressive poses and not passively standing by.

That's exactly what I meant.

Maybe a little set, a female officer cuffing a criminal?

• Like 1

More Nova Corp minis in different poses. Also corporate security in a different style of armour from the Nova Corp ones.

• Like 4

David Bowie.

David Bowie.

Which version?

All of them..Ziggy, The Goblin King, The Rocker,

And I want a Not-Motörhead band and some more generic metalheads and rockers

• Like 7

Yes... "Not" David Bowie (Ziggy, 80s, Goblin King, older)

"Not" Lemmy

"Not" A. Rickman (Snape, Gruber, etc.)

"Not" R. Williams (Mork, Fisher King, Photographer, Mrs. Doubtfire, etc.)

Call them Lost Icons?

• Like 4

Yes... "Not" David Bowie (Ziggy, 80s, Goblin King, older)

"Not" Lemmy

"Not" A. Rickman (Snape, Gruber, etc.)

"Not" R. Williams (Mork, Fisher King, Photographer, Mrs. Doubtfire, etc.)

Call them Lost Icons?

Ohh Lost Icons, great idea.!!!

Maybe a Not Jimi Hendrix, Not Bob-Marley, Not Christopher Lee, A not John Belushi?

• Like 3