ladystorm

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see #3

How about a sprue of multiple steer skulls?

The late Boneyard had been my favorite source for multiples, so useful for Western games.

ETA: You could call it a "desert kit": three steer skulls, a vulture, and a small cactus.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 6

How about a sprue of multiple steer skulls?

The late Boneyard had been my favorite source for multiples, so useful for Western games.

Skulls and skeletons from all kinds of animals would be great.

Both Fantasy and Real Life Skeletons / Skulls.

• Like 5

Janis Joplin as well.  Oh pardon me, "Not" Janis Joplin

Not Jim Morrison, Not KISS Eric Carr in Fox Outfit.

Also there are some amazing album covers that might lead to amazing miniatures, Think Meat Loaf Bat out of Hell, and make me a mini of that motorcycle and its rider.

• Like 5

Modern "contractors" (civilians in body armor, beards and ball caps or shemaghs, armed with modern SMGs or PWD like FN P90s, Kriss Vectors, or HK MP7s).

• Like 4

I'd like to see a pack of different styles and different sizes of drones on flight stands.

While I do completely and totally agree with this (and ground based drones too as well as drone operators), I would like to point out that some of the things from CAV can be used as drones. It's not a perfect solution but I thought I'd point it out in case you hadn't thought of that.

I'd really like to see some aggressive looking scifi creatures, and I don't mean simply a "not-Alien". However I do want something that the various scifi soldiers that I have from Reaper could hunt down, or be hunted down by.

I know that Reaper has scifi minis like the Bathalions , but I'd like something more aggressive and predatory looking. Preferably without tentacles and not "chaosy" mutant looking either.

• Like 5

Adam Adamant...

(Victorian era hero, frozen by his nemesis, then thawed up again in the swinging 60s... )

Actually, just heap the platter with victorian era gentlemen with and without walking sticks that hides a sword, victorian era women in different poses, a 60s mini, women in 60s mini skirts...

• Like 2

More superheroes. The ones in Chronoscope are great but different costumes and poses would be awesome.

Seconded.

And a set of street stuff would be great.

Think Fire Hydrant, Mailbox, Newspaper box, Oil drum opentopped with fire ( for all those Hobos) a shopping cart etc etc..

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 5

I'd like to see some kind of tactical table like this (but half this size relative to the 28mm figures)  https://woodytondorf.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/briefing.jpg

A hydroponic table with maybe two or three crops (lettuce and potatoes).

A six-wheeled two passenger Moon Buggy.

A large non-combat humanoid-shaped worker robot.

A not-Lost In Space force field generator http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lostinspace/images/0/00/Force_Field_Generator.png/revision/latest?cb=20150422135036

Communication posts as seen in Space: 1999 http://catacombs.space1999.net/cybermuseum/MATN/matn1017.html

• Like 4