haldir

From Sea to Shore (level 6 Pathfinder)

117 posts in this topic

I assume oracles can't have archetypes, bue to no archetypes before Ult Magic existing in the class.

I added Ultimate Magic to the game. I see no prob with that one.

I think I'll nix those. They look interesting but my limited knowledge of Pathfinder GMing may prevent me from working with them properly.

Fair enough. I don't normally use them and tend to find them rather complicated. I was just interested.

I'm looking at Dual cursed oracle. It sounds bad but as I read it more it more like oooh Shiny

That similar to a dual bloodline sorc/bloodrager? I thought of that one for my Mummy's Mask bloodrager but in the end I went with the Spelleater archetype.

I have to take two curses one is plays like normal but the other never grants special abilities. I get extra revelations however. I think I will do tounges and Wasting as my two curses and have my ability granting one be tounges.

Ok that sounds different then as the dual bloodline as you mesh the 2 bloodlines into one. Picking whatever you would at the level you get it.

Sounds interesting. Oracle is one class I never really look but the more I see of it I like it.

I'm gonna run the Kobold King mods as well at RCon next year so I'm in the process of bring them up into Pathfinder vs a mod just for 3.5. A Oracle might be a interesting kobold class.

There pretty much divine sorcerers. But with a little more customization

I think I just might completely reconfigure my already posted character I didn't like some of the spells as they don't fit well.

Edited by NightyKnight

No worries, reformat & post. I haven't decided a start date thou I was thinkin around Sept 1st or so.

Guess I'm looking at something martial. Maybe a barbarian, at long last. Want to take a look at the archetypes, just to make the most of the opportunity. I've never used them.

1 person likes this

My hopefully final re config. I will add equipment when I hear what I can have.

Valen Faldar
Aasimar oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 6 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 42, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide 84, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic 58)
N Medium outsider (native)
Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +7
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 9, touch 9, flat-footed 9 (-1 Dex)
hp 45 (6d8+12)
Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +7; +4 Competence bonus vs. disease
Resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 6th; concentration +10)
   1/day—daylight
Oracle (Dual-Cursed Oracle) Spells Known (CL 6th; concentration +10)
   3rd (4/day)—bestow curse (DC 17), cure serious wounds, water breathing
   2nd (6/day)—cure moderate wounds, hold person (DC 16), inflict moderate wounds (DC 16), oracle's burden[APG] (DC 16)
   1st (7/day)—cure light wounds, endure elements, forbid action[uM] (DC 15), ill omen[APG], inflict light wounds (DC 15), obscuring mist
   0 (at will)—create water, detect magic, guidance, light, purify food and drink (DC 14), read magic, resistance
   Mystery Waves
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 9, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 19
Base Atk +4; CMB +5; CMD 14
Feats Extra Revelation[APG], Improved Initiative, Martial Weapon Proficiency (trident)
Traits resilient, sacred touch
Skills Bluff +0, Craft (alchemy) +7, Diplomacy +8, Disguise +0, Heal +11, Perception +7, Sense Motive +8, Spellcraft +10, Stealth +2, Survival +5; Racial Modifiers +2 Diplomacy, +2 Perception
Languages Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Common, Elven
SQ oracle's curses (tongues, wasting), revelations (fluid travel, fortune, ice armor, misfortune)
Other Gear 150 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Energy Resistance, Acid (5) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Acid attacks.
Energy Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Cold attacks.
Energy Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Fluid Travel (Walking, 6 hours/day) (Su) Walk on liquid as if was solid.
Fortune (1/day) (Ex) At 5th level, as an immediate action, you can reroll any one d20 roll that you have just made before the results of the roll are revealed. You must take the result of the reroll, even if it's worse than the original roll. You can use this ability onc
Ice Armor +4 (6 hours/day) (Ex) Conjure a suit of armor made of ice, stronger in cold temps, and weaker in hot.
Misfortune (Ex) At 1st level, as an immediate action, you can force a creature within 30 feet to reroll any one d20 roll that it has just made before the results of the roll are revealed. The creature must take the result of the reroll, even if it's worse than the o
Sacred Touch You were exposed to a potent source of positive energy as a child, perhaps by being born under the right cosmic sign, or maybe because one of your parents was a gifted healer. As a standard action, you may automatically stabilize a dying creature mer
Tongues (Aquan, Auran) You can only understand and speak two languages in combat.
Wasting +4 competence bonus to save vs. Disease

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

I think I can take care of a vast majority of the party's re-rolling and healing needs. I added the Trident proficiency for effect.