From Sea to Shore (level 6 Pathfinder)

Ok the 1st falls on a Tuesday next week so let's start this one either Weds (2nd) or Friday (4th). At least I'll have the placeholder post in place by then. Any probs with start date?

We still need to figure out magic items & such for your level.

That should work for me. Haldir, were you able to access the files that I linked to you?

Edited by styates
  • Like 1

I will be avaliable to start on the 2nd, but I leave on a fishing trip on the 3rd. I will have internet, and of course my character sheet on hero lab, but my posting might be a touch erratic, and subject to weather.

That should work for me. Haldir, were you able to access the files that I linked to you?

Yup, you're good!

Ok as far as magic items. Is there anything you guys want that is appropriate for your level? (No vorpal sword +5......)

I figure everyone should have a +1 weapon (fighters & fighter-like classes like ranger get 2) & +1 armor. Thou full plate is off limit. Masterwork yes.

Choose up to 5 potions or elixirs 

Body items:

Cloaks choose a +1 (whatever) or Elven Cloak

Choose 2 misc like amulets or belts of appropriate level

Choose 2 (appropriate for level)

Masterwork items: Thieves can have masterwork tools, Weapons not magical can be masterwork if you'd like

Again, I'll have final say but feel free to choose what you'd like you character to have.

• Like 1

Let me check on all of those when I get home from work this morning. It's a short night so I should be awake for a couple hours.

Also Marvin, you still aiming to play?

would you consider goggles of night as level appropriate? 

I have no problem with this one. Just take it as one of your body items.

I think I want a +1 cold Trident, with mist mail, Could I have A cloak of displacement?, Belt of Mighty Constitution +4,Strand of Prayer Beads-SMiting and Karma.

Trident. Yah, sure no prob on this one.

Clk of D. Minor yes, Major no

Belt. Sure

Prayer Beads. Sure.

I's still aiming to join, but I've got life 'n' work up 'n' upon me all of a sudden, of course, so if you want 'r need to replace 'r drop me, please do. Sorries. I'mma try to get 'im together toward the end of the weekend. Half-orc Barbarian.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      Ready-to-play PCs and NPCs for Pathfinder RPG, featuring 11 Core, 9 Base, 3 Alternate, and 10 Hybrid classes, and up to 80 Archetypes.
    • By ChaoticBlues
      It is time to set a course for adventure in your 5th Edition and Pathfinder RPG games with a spectacular set of pirate plunder and aquatic adventure on the seven seas and exotic ports of call with the Pirate Campaign Compendium from Legendary Games! 
      Whether you want to run interludes across the ocean or along the coastal plain or to undertake a full-on nautical campaign, from pure aquatic fantasy to historical high seas adventure, from sea serpents to booming broadsides, you'll find a wealth of amazing accessories in the Pirate Campaign Compendium! The base version of the book comprises a compilation of Legendary Games' full line of Pirate-Plug-Ins for Pathfinder and 5E.
      You'll find FIVE complete adventures ranging from 4th level to 14th level, including the smuggling run gone wrong in Spices and Flesh, the mad captain's hidden harbor in Tarin's Crown, the fast-paced high-seas heist of Raid on the Emperor's Hand, the seething rage of an ancient mystic secret of the seas in Scourge of the Steaming Isle, and an all-out assault on the stronghold of the pirate king in Fort Scurvy!  Dozens of maritime magical items in Treasury of the Fleet, including personal items like the hurricane harpoon and sea lord's tricorne as well as magic items for your ship. A selection of sinister sea monsters in an ever-growing bestiary of the briny blue!  A Pirate Codex of 30 nautical stock NPCs from 1st to 16th level, ready to drop into any encounter at a moment's notice. A pair of fully developed ship crews to use as allies or adversaries in Cutthroats and Crew. Eight richly detailed and ready-to-play pregenerated PCs in Nautical Heroes, each with detailed histories and backgrounds and advancement notes, perfect as followers, rivals, or even replacement PCs!  That's already over 200 pages of piratical delights for you, but that's just the beginning! With stretch goals, we'll be adding new nautical class options like aquatic archetypes, feats, and spells, more monsters, and even more surprises as we collect stretch goals along the way, where you get to help decide what goes in the final book! With your support, this book easily could pass 300 pages and beyond!
      Plus, we'll have a Pirates and Plunder chapter where YOU have the chance to bring a whole pirate world to life with characters and pirate captains and crews of your own, even designing a personal pirate flag, figurehead, or even a treasure map!
       Click here to download Chapter Ten Sample Pages: PCC 10p3 and PCC 10p9
      Click here to download Chapter Seven Sample Pages: PCC 7p14
    • By Darcstaar
      I finally finished by Giant Rats Dozen from Bones I.
      I tried to give them fur texture.  The texture from the cast was too light for drybrushing, so it's essentially free hand.
      The gray rats have some red and green glazed into the shadows to give them a little diseased feel.
      I spent WAY too much time painting these...
      Mold lines on the actual rat (as opposed to the base) were too tricky to try to get rid of, especially in light of the subject matter.  They’re rats.  A lot of them.

C&C Welcome.
    • By SamuraiJack
      So this started to come up in a KS discussion so I thought I would just go ahead and start the topic to discuss it.  
      I'm really not sure how I feel about it.  I'm all for fixing some balance issues and other things, but I'm worried they are going to make it too video game like and more like 4E.. 
    • By dks
      Here is my rendition of Kevoth-Kul, the Black Sovereign of Numeria.
      I sculpted this figure last year (2017) and painted him over the last month (Feb 2018). 
      I started painting him at Paint Club in Denver, when I was visiting Gene Van Horne and Michael Proctor for the weekend.  I met @Cyradis, among others.
      Numeria is the Pathfinder nation that blends fantasy barbarians with sci-fi.  A spaceship from another galaxy crashed there long ago, and people have been plundering the tech-wreckage.
      Kevoth-Kul is the nominal ruler of Numeria, but someone else is pulling his strings.
      His goblet is full of delicious spaceship juice!  Mmm, mmm.  A full day's supply of Vitamin X!  Oops, he spilled a few drops.
      His consort is Kul-Inkit: link to her Forum thread.
      Art for the Pathfinder Adventure Path book: link to cover at Paizo website.
      (Any resemblance to famous barbarians of Cimmeria is ... well ... probably well-intentioned homage on the part of Paizo Publishing and/or artist Wayne Reynolds.)
      Anyway ... the photos:

I had painted some small "transparent" potion-bottles but not an item like this before.  I paid attention to how Angela Imrie and other painters made solid miniatures look clear.
      The effect works best from these 2 photo angles, because you can convince yourself that you are seeing orange vapor through the glass goblet, though it is actually painted on the surface.  It doesn't work as well from the side views.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)