haldir

From Sea to Shore (level 6 Pathfinder)

117 posts in this topic

Sorry for the delay. I've kinda been a non-gaming mood the last few days. I'm working on the map & will have it up sometime today for everyone.

Ok as I posted in playing, I actually wanted to post here. In regards to the maps I'll be drawing them out & uploading the pics. I'll use what I think are good reps for your characters but if there is something from Reaper that you'd like as you mini, let me know, I may have it.

Durin Pathfinder Sgt is the mini I had in mind as I made Halbjorn.  He just needs a shield added.

well, I was kinda thinking clean shaven, but this guy works all the same for Zaz 

IG_757_1.jpg

First off I apologize for the rather lengthy delay, time kinda got away from me + there was just nothing that made me want to rpg when I started to delay this one. If you guys want to re-start this one, I can have a post up the next few days & II'll stick with a normal posting schedule. It's up to you guys, my players. If not I totally understand & thank everyone that took the time to make characters & put them up on here.

Again, thanks!

RM

I'm good for whatever.

1 person likes this

whatever happens, happens. I'll ride it out to the end

1 person likes this

Sweet! I meant to get a startup part again last weekend (1st of this month) but alas I didn't realize that after my days off I'd get to work 8 days straight. Normally I usually work around 3 so yah. Tonight is my 8th night. Finally get a day off tomorrow!

Hoope to get a restart post up tomorrow sometime.

HOLY CRAP We GOT A UPDATE!!!!!!

New post is up!

Thanks for sticking around!