Sign in to follow this  
Komplex

Witcher-Inspired Succubi - First Freehanding!

That is an highly imaginative creation. It's probably the view from the back, but the patterns of the tattoos remind me of the markings Plains Tribes painted on their horses...imminent senility may be effecting this perspective as well. Be that as it may, your brushwork & eye for colors is OUTSTANDING. GREAT WORK!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2

That is an highly imaginative creation. It's probably the view from the back, but the patterns of the tattoos remind me of the markings Plains Tribes painted on their horses...imminent senility may be effecting this perspective as well. Be that as it may, your brushwork & eye for colors is OUTSTANDING. GREAT WORK!

I think I know what you mean ^_^ but eee, thank you. I'm glad they don't just look kind of... Weird, haha.

But <3 thank you ever so much! 

• Like 2

They're wonderful! I envy your skintones.

<3 thank you =]

The brown haired one is just painted with Kislev Flesh, then washed in Seraphim Sepia, then more shadows added in with Nuln Oil, and a tiny bit of highlight picking is done with Flayed One Flesh. The black haired one was painted in Kislev, but then painted over pretty much entirely in Flayed One, then shadows were done in with more Nuln and Seraphim, but with way less Seraphim, and a couple of touches of Drakenhof Nightshade were put in near hair and stuff =] 

Very pretty. I like the colors you chose especially their skintone. Now they need a pretty base.

Thank you ^_^ 

I admit, I'm gently daunted by basing... Got some rough ideas, kind of, for these girls - just need my guru Drifter around and to pick up some supplies =] 

Cool.

Agree on the bases,. make them equally cool.

^_^

I'll try, I promise - just need some time =] 

• Like 1

Nekkid Minis!

But yeah... they look really good hun. As others said, the skin tones are nice and have good levels of depth to them, and... damn your ability to freehand. Those tatoos look great. Very neat and regular. Not sure I could do that

Thank you ^_^

I admit, I'm gently daunted by basing... Got some rough ideas, kind of, for these girls - just need my guru Drifter around and to pick up some supplies =] 

We can get some basing stuff from Wayland next time you're down. And there's a beach nearby, so that's sand covered for doing dirt and gravel type stuff :P

Basing is easy enough though, just... I manage to get static flock everywhere when I do it, so look forward to that one

Nekkid Minis!

But yeah... they look really good hun. As others said, the skin tones are nice and have good levels of depth to them, and... damn your ability to freehand. Those tatoos look great. Very neat and regular. Not sure I could do that

Thank you ^_^

We can get some basing stuff from Wayland next time you're down. And there's a beach nearby, so that's sand covered for doing dirt and gravel type stuff :P

Basing is easy enough though, just... I manage to get static flock everywhere when I do it, so look forward to that one

Thank you hun =] I have to admit, aside from my screw-up with the wash, I quite enjoyed doing the tats on these girls, so I'll definitely try and freehand more in future ^_^

And gdgd >=] Perhaps next time at yours, I will have got myself a mini case and I can bring some of my home minis up for basing, and we can have an epic session in which I learn to be less scared of another thing, lol. I'm just strangely fascinated by tiny grass, and I'm not sure why. 

Edited by Komplex

Nekkid Minis!

Thank you ^_^

Thank you hun =] I have to admit, aside from my screw-up with the wash, I quite enjoyed doing the tats on these girls, so I'll definitely try and freehand more in future ^_^

And gdgd >=] Perhaps next time at yours, I will have got myself a mini case and I can bring some of my home minis up for basing, and we can have an epic session in which I learn to be less scared of another thing, lol. I'm just strangely fascinated by tiny grass, and I'm not sure why. 

Even just a box would do. But yars, we can do that. I'll likely have a load more Reaper stuff to paint by then :P