• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Now that our new house is done and we are unpacking, living in it for 11 days as of the time of this posting. I wanted to go ahead and start up a WIP thread showing my hobby/game room and the WIP as the last few days I've been setting it up so that I can paint. My OCD won't allow me to actually paint (even though I have an area for it now) until I have the rest of the room cleaned up and organized!

Let's start up with the original plans -

And here it is after it was done, a blank slate!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nordicbynature/gaming-table-the-draken-from-nordic-by-nature?ref=category_newest

Do you need a gaming table to play games? Once you play on one you will love the enhancement and functionality it provides!
    • By Tranquil Ape
      So I have a new vacant room in the house that I'm taking over for painting and game playing... as much as i wanted too i could not fit a 4x6 table in there comfortably so i opted for a 4x4.

I had a long piece of 1" thick MDF laying around that was still in decent shape so i cut it down here

Then I laid them out and using some steel brackets, reinforced the join, i'm not too worried about the table failing but this MDF
      is pretty heavy, best to err on the side of safe tootsies

I hit up JoAnns fabric store in order to get some felt. What i found in the way of felt wasnt really what i had in mind, not sure why though so i ended up with some wool stuff... seemed to be identical to felt just about double the thickness though...

I opted to use staples agains advice to use adhesive only because my 6 year old was helping me with the table and we would be working inside.

stretched and stapled, went through close to half a box of staples

tomorrow I'll cut and stain the framing and legs and possible the surround... either way.. see ya later...
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)