Sign in to follow this  
CoolAliasHere

Kobold Sorcerer

I was quite inspired by the Kobold Sorcerer in this post.  I had this one sitting on my desk, and I thought to myself, "What a great speed paint idea!"  So, I set my timer, and set out to create my own Kobold Sorcerer.  All in all, I think he came out pretty good for a 1 hour paint job.  Granted, I have not completed the base, but as it stands, I think he would be perfectly fine for use on a table.  What do you think?

Special thanks to Muninn for the inspiration on the piece.

Front:

post-7013-0-64289600-1441742441_thumb.jpg

Back:

post-7013-0-15959400-1441742480_thumb.jpg

CAH

• Like 18

Someone will inevitably point out that the flames should be yellow toward the bottom & go orange & red toward the top. HOWEVER, I like the way you did it AND this is a Wizard wielding Arcane Fire.

All that aside, your little Wizardly creation is SPLENDID; I love the colors you chose & your brushwork is OUTSTANDING. GREAT WORK!

• Like 2

I realized my mistake on the fire after it was posted.  I was thinking about changing it a blue/green arcane flame, but decided to leave it as is for now.  If I make any adjustments, I will post updated pictures in this thread. :D  The funny thing is, I used to be a fire fighter, and dealt with flames quite a bit.  One would think I would remember the basic appearance of them!

CAH

• Like 1

Really really nice work for an hour.  I can't do ANYTHING in an hour!

Sure you can!  Practice and Practice!  Never underestimate your own abilities!  We are all here to learn, get better, and share in this hobby and this community! 

CAH

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this