Sign in to follow this  
CoolAliasHere

Orcs for my game.. Table Top..

Heh, I noticed I had forgotten the eyes.. after I posted the pics.  So, I went back and colored them in red.  Funny how the pics help you see things you may have missed, or need to improve on.

CAH

• Like 1

Heh, I noticed I had forgotten the eyes.. after I posted the pics.  So, I went back and colored them in red.  Funny how the pics help you see things you may have missed, or need to improve on.

CAH

I tend to take pictures before I take the 'real' pictures for exactly this reason. Also, once I take 'real' pictures I'm not likely to change things... lol

• Like 2

Yeah. I think I am going to have to start doing that myself. I need to get my camera rig set up, and get some better lights. The lamp I have is very yellow due to it being an incandesant bulb.

CAH

• Like 1

Very nice. They definitely need to brush more often. This tribe must not have a dentist.

My favorite part is probably the leather bracers. You've achieved a really great effect on them.

Edited by seej
  • Like 1

They look great. The tusks are cartoonishly big, but I like them. I am always seeing things I missed after taking pictures, one more reason why it is a good idea to post them here. The hands on the shields are very nice. It's interesting that the hands are the same but the shields vary.

They beg an explanation. Are they just a tribal logo? Their equipment suggests gladiators. Is the claw an emblem of their ludus? A God worshiped by the orcs? Why would their deity have less fingers than they do? Perhaps they are a unit of elite orcish guards, the final rite of passage to join their ranks is to slay a dangerous predator in the area and claim it's claw as your own. Perhaps the orcs are thralls to a powerful necromancer, and the claws are evil undead creations, held in stasis, whose sole purpose is to animate and slay the orc bearing it the moment they do anything contrary to their master's will. So many possibilities.

• Like 1

These guys are fun to paint. They were the main villains in my Spelljammer game. They got to be Scro.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 1