TaleSpinner

House Figmentius Common Room, All Are Welcome

1381 posts in this topic

One never can have too many shoes or miniatures. But the minis take up far less room! I will admit I have been buying far less other things since I started buying more minis...

8 people like this

wow, you guys have like 20 minis in here, it's impressive...I've got like 20 minis started on my work desk at home...they've been there since May (no seriously, I've got a WIP and everything), and I'll totally get back to them, I will, I really want to finish that bookcase, but well, I've got something I've just gotta do quick, first...

Oh, and my paints came in from Tamiya, so I might actually start my Not-Terrasque soon...real soon...any day now...

Edited by LordJosh
7 people like this

I'm sure we'll get to a Procrastinus room.. oh who am I kidding.. hahahahahahaha

9 people like this

I'm sure we'll get to a Procrastinus room.. oh who am I kidding.. hahahahahahaha

anyone ambitious enough to start a room probably doesn't really belong in procrastius

4 people like this

*sniff*  I can't come in yet, though I'm sure I'll be here eventually.  My husband laughed when I read the house descriptions and "lovingly" informed me that Figmentius was a no-brainer for me.

I'm floored you only have 700+ posts, to be honest.

7 people like this

So I'd like to nominate Ub3r as the official Coffee Czar of House Figmentius

9 people like this

Woot! Coffee Czar!!  :wow: 

6 people like this

Hi there. Not enough minis in this place. Can I borrow that one? Just to stare at it for a minute, cool sculpt! I think I need to buy one... or perhaps I have one already.

Same with paints. I also have paint duplicates because thinking they were a cool color. Twice. Or thrice.

10 people like this

*sniff*  I can't come in yet, though I'm sure I'll be here eventually.  My husband laughed when I read the house descriptions and "lovingly" informed me that Figmentius was a no-brainer for me.

lol...I'm not entirely sure if that was a compliment, or a teasing jab....like "dang 'errytime I turn around I be like, there's another Matbar post."   :blush:

3 people like this

I got minis today!

Me too. Although I do not have an official house badge yet. But I should soon I recently PMed Bryan. Figured I'd stop in and chat.

7 people like this

lol...I'm not entirely sure if that was a compliment, or a teasing jab....like "dang 'errytime I turn around I be like, there's another Matbar post."   :blush:

I think it's because you're such a presence around here.

6 people like this

Jay went to the Dentist today for a cleaning.. and was shocked.

Seems my recent decision to switch toothpaste paid off for me.

Least the cleaning wasn't as painful, AND  I think I am now at 20 soft toothbrushes for cleaning my Miniatures !

Oh, and I join the chorus of "Why the heck did they put a mold line here of all places " !!!

ROFL.

Jay nods off in his comfy chair .

Mini On !

Edited by Jasonator
8 people like this

ub3r wonders why Jay always talks about himself in the third person... but then the thought is fleeting and he decides to guzzle more coffee and take a dip in his mini-filled pool to relax!

5 people like this

ub3r wonders why Jay always talks about himself in the third person... but then the thought is fleeting and he decides to guzzle more coffee and take a dip in his mini-filled pool to relax!

Remember the cowl that I wear, and that I am "a watcher, and a Recorder"... my brain works like a slide bar.

So I am always observing myself, and every thing around me.

Its probably a bad habit (oh terrible pun); but then, that is moi.

Jay

7 people like this