Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Halloween Promotion

I don't care for Charlie Brown either. BUT you got a one-of-a-kind, limited-edition Reaper Trick Rock! ::D: I'm keeping mine in the package and hanging it up on the wall with some other toys :lol:

Exactly where mine is.

• Like 7

DORFS!!! And, oddly, mixed in with the candy were two empty wrappers.  :wacko: And no, that's not an oblique way of saying that I ate some. I have two wrappers with no candy in them! But plenty of other things with candy, so I'm happy. Also dorfs. And paint. And more paint. And minis. SO MANY MINIS. I'll take a pic in a bit and post it up in the Dept of Acquisitions thread. ::D: 

• Like 9

DORFS!!! And, oddly, mixed in with the candy were two empty wrappers.  :wacko: And no, that's not an oblique way of saying that I ate some. I have two wrappers with no candy in them! But plenty of other things with candy, so I'm happy. Also dorfs. And paint. And more paint. And minis. SO MANY MINIS. I'll take a pic in a bit and post it up in the Dept of Acquisitions thread. ::D:

Reaper packaging elves  have a sweet tooth   ^_^

• Like 5

My order of CAV infantry and power armor arrived today, and was pleased to find that yes, I got a rock ::D:

Edited by jtkimmel
  • Like 6

Ouch with my so called wish list in my cart already & the addition of the 3 new Bonies I've got a 100+ order.

He he whoops! Need to curb that a bit.....::D:

• Like 6

Does anyone have experiences with ordering late into the month? How was it in terms of receiving goodies? I'm wanting another bottle of pumpkin orange.

• Like 4

Does anyone have experiences with ordering late into the month? How was it in terms of receiving goodies? I'm wanting another bottle of pumpkin orange.

I count four bottles of pumpkin orange in my cabinet, so I'd say you're good. At least, last year was good til the end.
  • Like 5

Looking at my order history the last order I made during October of this past year was on the 26th and I'm pretty sure I still received goodies with it.

Of course past experience is not necessarily an indicator of future possibilities.

• Like 6

I placed last year's order during RAC and I'm pretty sure we got orange paint and stuff. 

• Like 6

I placed last year's order during RAC and I'm pretty sure we got orange paint and stuff. 

I think they ran out of goodie bags that day as I was visiting the shop.

• Like 2

STILL haven't got mine. From the VERY. FIRST. DAY. OF. THE. PROMOTION.

I HATE THE NEW DELIVERY SERVICE.

:grr: I HATE IT WITH THE WHITE-HOT INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS.  :grr:

• Like 10

STILL haven't got mine. From the VERY. FIRST. DAY. OF. THE. PROMOTION.

I HATE THE NEW DELIVERY SERVICE.

:grr: I HATE IT WITH THE WHITE-HOT INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS.  :grr:

:down: Boo. Is it in limbo somewhere? 

• Like 1

I just got my order (also from the first day so hang in there!) No rock! Hurray! In addition to my order of mouselings, familiars, and figures for my campaign and brown liner, my goodies included a pirate wench and a kobold! So I am a happy camper! Now, if that pumpkin cart should show up before the end of the month......otherwise, I am set for awhile!

• Like 6