knarthex

House Tabletop Opens "The Gameroom" Come on in and talk Gaming and Paint!

My massive collection of games tells me that I have an addiction to games at a similar level as I do to buying minis. I <3 games...

• Like 6

New campaign day! 

I just set up my basement to game in tonight.  Vacuumed, added a leaf to the table, moved boxes of games and book shelves.  

I have been here 6 months, and this is my first time hosting. 

This is really to set up planning for the next campaign, I am not even sure what game we are playing, that will be the first decision. 

A: Fate core / accelerated

- needs setting

B:  4e / 13th age mash up : old setting, explorers with a flying ship. 

C: 5th D&D 

- set in low (but not rare) magic world with lots of humanoids. 

D:pathfinder - if we can't agree on a new system. 

Minis are going to be used for any fantasy setting, villains are going to be chosen partially based on what I have painted.  

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 7

May your games all be fun, your dice always roll true, and the abundance of suitable figures never leave you feeling overwhelmed.

...And may you never have Disadvantage.

• Like 9

May your games all be fun, your dice always roll true, and the abundance of suitable figures never leave you feeling overwhelmed.

...And may you never have Disadvantage.
The way I see it, if you never have Disadvantage, you aren't living dangerously enough.
  • Like 6

*Walks In after a long day with large brown cube-ular case and a large 4 foot shipping cylinder.*

*Finds super large table and removes terrain map with 1.5 inch Hexes and beings setting up Geo-Hexes Terrain piece. *

"It's time for some old school Battletech Ya'll."

"Once You have grasped this game and learn to do it quickly then we will move on to CAV or BT: Alpha Strike!" 

"Let the carnage begin!"

• Like 8

Old School BT is on 1" hexes.  Although you can make them 3d as I have done.  Can't wait until I ascend in about 80 posts.

• Like 9

Old School BT is on 1" hexes.  Although you can make them 3d as I have done.  Can't wait until I ascend in about 80 posts.

POST !!!! no slacking now!!! POST !!!

• Like 4