Jordan Peacock

Reaper 80036 Shipping Containers (spray-painted & hand-painted)

18 posts in this topic

They look great!  I've seen tons of these damn things and yours look like the real deal.  Well done!

1 person likes this

Very realistic, superb work!!

Excellent work! The lettering detailing takes your already great work on the containers up to a whole other level.

And whenever you get your Fall Out table done, make sure to post pics.

2 people like this

I can't CONTAIN my joy for this project. Well done.

2 people like this

These came out great. 

So, which one has the "cargo" we've been waiting on, hua? You know, the white stuff...

1 person likes this

You know, I never thought I'd have to apply the word "WOW" to shipping containers, but....

WOW!

Those printed sides with the white text really sell them!

Really convincing. For the grime and rust: did you you some kind of weathering effect liquids or is it all just black and orange paint?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Why another tabletop terrain project? 
      To give you an entire village-in-a-box!  A unique design, that gives the illusion of tiled roofs, but where you can easily balance your precious miniatures!  Easy to store - can be assembled and disassembled over and over! Quick to assemble - no use of glue is required!  Simple to use - the MDF surface reacts well to many types of paint!   What you get in the box 
      16 fantasy buildings (4 of each type, see below)  Optional extra height for 8 buildings  Optional extra tall "wizards tower"  Assembly & painting guidelines Type 1: The Roaring Lions 
      The tallest building in the Dread Streets - at least if no one nearby dares add another store! 
      Type 2: The Twin Dragons  
      The wary citizens of the Dread Streets make scarecrows of their houses - but there are no crows, only neighbors with thieving fingers... 
      Type 3: The Lucky Seahorses 
      The shape of a seahorse is said to bring luck in the Dread Streets. Nothing else does... 
      Type 4: The Firebreathers  
      Considered a dire and foreboding shape - since gutter water is often sprayed from the mouths of the Firebreathers onto the onlookers!
      "The Wizards Tower" 
      Wizards are not to be trusted, and are required by the law of the Dread Streets to live at least two stories above ground level. 
    • By noodlemancer
      I bought the Golden crackle paste medium instead of going out to buy the GW crackle paint... but so far no crackles in my test swatches. I'm hoping some people here have tried Golden before and have any tips. Do I need a base coat? Glue on the bottom? Thicker layers? Does it need the full 3 days to dry & cure even for small terrain pieces?

I'm hoping to be able to just use what I already have, but I might be able to buy some Agrellan earth this weekend if the Golden doesn't work. Or if there are any good crackle paints for a dry desert texture I could find at Joann's or Michael's or Blick.

Thanks! :)
    • By InvisibleThumb
      I am trying to break out of my lurker mode and post more.  I have many excuses for my silence the last few months, one of which is my lack of a good photo set up.  So I decided to just take crummy phone photos with the scant natural light angling in the windows across the room.  I actually like the results. Especially since you can't see a lot of my poor painting as well.

approaching the the hill from the pumpkin patch...

Some surprises pop out if the ground.

door is open but no one is home. . .  Maybe check the other side of the fence

BOO
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Wondering what this campaign is about? It's about Micro Art Studio's great Tabletop Battlefields!
      Some players lack time to create a nice-looking gaming board. Unfortunately sometimes it ends up with playing on random, clumsy terrain - this is where we step in to change it!
      We created unique sets by mixing a bit of our current products with some new, superb releases! We give you battlefields of the highest quality, where you will fight the most epic battles!
      Game-ready tabletop board scenery sets are a totally new idea - containing thematical terrain and a playmat available at a decent price!
      The scenery is made of special polyurethane foam which is well known for its durability. It is easy to glue with cyanoacrylate adhesive and can be primed & painted with almost any coating.
      Products we create are up to date with current rules of different wargames, therefore playing on them feels natural and easy-going. We are wargamers ourselves, so don't hesitate and put your trust in us!
      Shipping rates
      Keep in mind that pledge values do not include shipping costs. They will have to be added in the pledge manager after the campaign is finished.
      Your shipping will never be more expenive than $60 USD ($30 USD for EU), no matter what you choose or what your location is. All packages will be tracked and we take full responsibility for their delivery.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

The North… In the ice of an endless winter, man and creatures have fled these spaces. Former outposts of flourishing civilizations, all that is left today are ruins and memories of a time long past.

The glaciers have reclaimed their territory and in a slow crawl they once again shape these lands to immortalize their power. Peaks, cliffs, chasms, and snow… This is how this continent is now defined, as all eyes watch with apprehension, as if facing an implacable enemy.
      THM is proud to present our Chapter 3 campaign featuring the SNOW and ICE scenery pieces!
      All of our pieces are made with care and carefully packaged so that your experience is flawless. Finely detailed and varied, these terrain pieces are designed for 25-32mm miniatures and works great for any tabletop gaming universe whether it be medieval, futuristic or steampunk!These pieces are cast in the best resin available on the market making them shock resistant as well as easy to paint and carry around. They feature an impressive amount of details and will satisfy the most demanding wargamers and collectors.
      All items are sold unpainted If this set draws the attention of the community and THM reaches the funding, we have other sketches and pieces to share that will be unlocked according to the project's funding growth.
      Join the ranks and also give your support to this new thematic!!

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)