Godfather Punk

Rivals : Masters of the Deep re-launch

About this project

Masters of the Deep is a 2-4 player tactical game for two or more players set in the cold dark depths of the Lurk. Players take command of one of 4 Factions - the Cog, the Nautilus, the Low Clans or the Ancients. Gather your forces, Scour the Lurk, Use your surroundings and decimate your opposition.

a4d3e4926680ce84fe19241895b99d20_origina

a0761511babe4fd6ac73cf7afd0fd7b7_origina

0e25dfacf74dbee56e6389edb9b7a21b_origina

You can get the base game in the "MAIN HAUL" Level starting at $75 (MSRP will be $89) and contains:

• 53 highly detailed plastic miniatures
  • Full Color Rule Book
  • 15 Game Dice
  • 52 Game Hex Tiles
  • 60 Tokens
  • Loot, Lurker, Event and Activation Cards
Important: Please note figures are supplied unassembled and unpainted.

Now let's see if the changes make this worth it :)

It looks like there is a "minis only" pledge level.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated

The real reason the last one cancelled was because the sharks didn't have frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. :)

• Like 1

Why was the first one cancelled? It met the funding goal.

The backers pushed for more than 2-player mode, more minis, more factions.

(the first campaign only had the turqoise, red and yellow minis. The green and grey minis are new)

To develop this 4-player mode the creator took the game back to the drawing board.

So in all a better game with better value for money.

I wish there was a "just the fish" pledge level! ;-)

There is! :blush:

the 'Grab Bag' level lets you in on the pledge manager to pick-and-choose

the 'Shiny Trinket' pledge level is exactly "just the fish, all the fish" including stretch goals.

Edited by Godfather Punk
  • Like 1

I wish there was a "just the fish" pledge level! ;-)

There is! :blush:

the 'Grab Bag' level lets you in on the pledge manager to pick-and-choose

the 'Shiny Trinket' pledge level is exactly "just the fish, all the fish" including stretch goals.

It's not just the fish, also all the rest of the minis (53 minis for $65) .. and alas .. the add-on minis are very expensive in comparison ($8 a piece).

If $8 for 2 pcs .. I would have pledged but this is a bit too much .. :mellow:

In the faq it states the minis start at 40mm and get bigger from there.  But I suppose with squid-people and sea monsters and stuff, scale isn't all that important.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now