Crowley

Frostgrave Terrain

Lots of things cut out, only a few put together this weekend. I feel like for the amount of time I spend on it, I should have more to show than this... but it definitely exemplifies the whole "Plan, measure, cut" rather than "Idea, cut... crap...." strategy of terrain building.

So far I've got a pair of freestanding stairs. Not sure what they'll be used for right at the moment, but they look pretty good.

post-7647-0-23493000-1445860323_thumb.jpg

And I've cut out the walls for the 6 huts, and textured half of them so far.

post-7647-0-72914100-1445860323_thumb.jpg

• Like 22

Wow! Looks great! I admire the patience you have to freehand a stone pattern into foamcore. I'd go crazy attempting that! :-)

It takes FOREVER. And my finger still hurts from doing it last night. But yeah, it does look pretty nice. I hope when I put it together and paint it that it looks worth it.

• Like 4

Ah, foam core.....Looks great, but i feel your pain.  I start wigging a little bit if I don't look up every so often penning stones that way.  Don't forget to look outside!

• Like 4

20151027_053733.jpgBig picture of what's going to be a big elevated ruin. Because why have a ruin, if you can't be pushed off of it? Plus, it'll block line of sight, which is ALWAYS a good thing! The floor is about 3" high, and the wall is 6".

• Like 14

Impressive!

I love the Push spell! :-)

Only impressive because it is large. Mostly it's a box. Get back to me after I start really working on it!

• Like 4

Awesome so far! I'm so jealous that you can get that (what looks to be 1") insulation foam. Around here, I can only get the 2" stuff. 

• Like 1