• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/497057119/rpg-wood-furniture-tavern-inn?ref=category_newest

Improve your game with this great furniture for RPGs. Laser cut from "elven" birch. Pre-stained, no need to paint, fully assembled.
    • By Pochi
      Here is the Sphinx from Bones 3. She was fun to paint with lots of little details. She has the prettiest face and since she is a little larger, there was lots of room to practice facial features.

Hope my players are good at riddles!

The color on the photos is a little "off" and everything appears a bit more yellow than it actually is. My batteries were dying in my camera so I was trying to hurry and didn't realize the color was slightly off.

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking!

Update: She is on the list to be released on March 5!

• By Glitterwolf
      Yup another project, as if I didn't have enough on my hands.
      This will take a while, but I will start again.

A few decades ago ( before I roamed this Forum) I created a Barbarian Army with Animal allies.
      I sold it and all I have left are these tiny pics that show only part of it.
      Also, this was decades ago so I didn't paint as well as I do today ( or at least I think so)

Here are the old pics as appetizers, I will soon start the new army.
      Enjoy!

• By Darius Glenwell
      This is my entry into a local Con's painting competition in the single figure category. 

• By buckyball
      Here is a miniature i am working on.

My plan is to paint it like a queen from a playing card. I am thinking of calling it a queen snake.

buckyball

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)