Chris Palmer

Chris's Frostgrave & Ghost Archipelago Terrain Efforts

I finished up some quick treasure marking stones for our GA game next Saturday, where we will be doing the "X Marks the Spot" scenario from the rulebook. 

They were cut from a scrap of pink insulation board, glued to some 1.25" washers, then painted and flocked.

• Like 12

SPLENDID! It is little touches like your BEAUTIFUL Treasure Tokens that make a game visually interesting.

AND it isn't really treasure unless an X marks the spot. VERY NICELY DONE!

• Thanks 1

Thanks, Malefactus!  

This past week I whipped up a couple treasure Ghost Archipelago Treasure Tokens using some leftover GW Lizardman Cavalry and Skeleton bits. 

• Like 13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Some friends are doing this, under their Infinite Dimensions Games, though I'm not involved. The Kickstarter will take place in March and is for digital files for 3D print. If I remember correctly there are no physical rewards. While people should hold off until the details of the crowdfund are released, my understanding is that the core set is done, any stretch goals will pay for the labour of doing the design/sculpting of those items only, so the core set would be ready as soon as funding period is over. 
      They have a Facebook and Instagram and more for lots of previews (but I'm not linking because I'm not sure what on those sites will break forum rules), and if anyone is attending BreakoutCon this year in Toronto, they will be there displaying.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Create mystic landscapes with our Sacred Sites range of scenic resin models for gamers.
    • By Gargs
      So this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for Mrs. Gargs but a combination of a bad shoulder injury in December and a crazy first three months of work this year resulted in these guys only just now getting done. That said, pretty happy with how they turned out given my meager skill level. Biggest problem I ran into was a nasty mold line on the snowman that just didn't want to go away. In retrospect I probably should have tried an X-Acto knife instead of just files but I was afraid of getting too much off of it so to speak. 
      All that said, any and all comments, critiques, constructive criticism, etc. are very welcome as I continue to try to improve! Hope you enjoy!

• By SamuraiJack
      CAD designed precision laser cut MDF buildings at 28mm 1/56th scale. Ideal for WW2 tabletop wargames like Bolt action etc.
    • By SamuraiJack
      TIME WARP featuring Rampage Castle and detailed game-ready buildings from Europe and the Americas designed for your home 3D Printer
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)