Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Another Cameo By a Reaper Mini

That fig would make for a nice statue thou. Nice find.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      I love this figure.
      Not so much the bendy weapons, but I straightened them out.
      They have bent back a little (Sword).

I did a WIP on him.  Thanks for the encouragement along the way.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/80720-kord-the-destroyer-bones/

He is another for our Reign of Winter Adventure Path.  My DM said "Vikings."  Kord has that vibe for sure.

I tried to paint the base like grass.
      The hardest part was the nmm on the axe, and trying to get the runes to show up on the sword.  It's a very irregular axe shape, so it was tough to figure out how to do it.
      My green stuff patch job on the wolf pelt was not the greatest, but it is decent enough camouflage.
      The second-hardest part of the figure to me was figuring out what parts of the pelt were what.  What is tail? What are legs?  I did my best.
      Overall, I'm pleased with him.  He seems like such a bad-a$$.
      As for the pics, iPhone seems to be good for far away, but really "blobby" for up close.  Maybe it is suffering from zoom.
      C&C Welcome.
    • By giyomuSan
      Ok , time to put that things in the show off section.
      Did not really know what to do with naming so I though that would be funny name haha, now up to you to decide which is what :D

here last pic, did not find something suitable enough to add some exterior background so I just keep it simple here.

Wip thread here :
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81615-reaper-diorama-77254775507739977454/

Big thanks for the advice and feedback during the wip , special thanks to @Heisler , his advice helped me narrow down the scene to a state I could manage to move forward and progress on this.
      Each project is a learning experience :D ..one thing I won't do again is actually to start fight on 2 fronts, doing the scene while also doing the figure paint is a bit time consuming and make harder to focus.

Since it's a reaper Diorama , I will add it to the yearly contest as well :D..
    • By Lidless Eye
      After sitting on this guy for 14 years (ugh) I finally finished him up when I realized he'd be perfect for my Trollkin Paladin for an upcoming "Midgard" game.

Reaper's "Reaper of War"

• By Prex
      This is my take on "Viking Girl". It was a pleasure to paint, it's a really nice sculpt. I was experimenting with orange, a colour I don't use often. 

• By Darcstaar
      I don’t often do WIP.
      I figured I’d start one.
      I’m still working toward Reign of Winter Adventure Path appropriate models.  Kord has a Viking vibe.

He’s been trimmed, washed, brown-liner primered.  I removed the glued on piece of his wolf pelt to get at other stuff.  I’ll glue it on later, then green stuff and finish painting.

I’m blocking in basecoats now.  Skin and furs so far.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)