Sign in to follow this  
Mierot

Monique de Noir (54mm) (30004)

She looks great, fantastic job!

I see you remembered to enter her into the year-end contest for Large Reaper figures!

• Like 1

She is a LOVELY creation. Your color choices are INSPIRED, the deep red for her armor in particular; AND your deft work with the brush is OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE indeed!

• Like 1

She looks great. I love how you pulled the red into her hair and golds. Helps everything look so pretty and cohesive. I hope when I try a 54mm it turns out half as well as yours.  Lovely work.

• Like 3

She looks very pretty! I love the color scheme, of course I better, since it is exactly the same as my Monique that had been in progress now for a couple of years.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments and encouragement!  :blush:  ^_^

Wow, she is gorgeous!!! I especially love that shield. Do you find that it's easier to do shading and such on a larger scale?

The shading is easier to set up since it is a large surface, but it takes a lot longer to get it to look decent. I must admit, large scale miniatures are potentially addictive! Working on Monique gave me the confidence to finish one of my big dragons and start in on others.

She looks very pretty! I love the color scheme, of course I better, since it is exactly the same as my Monique that had been in progress now for a couple of years.

I look forward to seeing her finished! Paint on!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infamyminis/infamy-collectibles-the-getaway?ref=hero_thanks

• By Metalchaos
      Here's Niles Nimbletoe, the Rogue in our D&D group. 02769, Woody the Halfling Ranger is Dark Heaven Legends model sculpted by Werner Klocke.
      It's a model I had already painted a long time ago. I refreshed the colors and I added mud on his coat. This little guy is so tiny I monted it on a 20mm base.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's own 14143: Kara Foehunter, Dwarf Hero, sculpted by the inimitable Werner "Buckles" Klocke.

She was a part of my long-term project, "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs"  (link to WIP thread), both to paint up some dwarfs, which I had not yet done, and to produce some Jadeborn for an Exalted game I'm in.

(She's a lovely figure, but I feel she may be just a bit outsized for the scale. Her head especially looks large when she's on the table with other figures. I feel like maybe she should have been 25% - 30% smaller. But she is a terrific figure.)

Here she is with the other figures in the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs". As you can probably tell, I was trying for a variety of skin tones:

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's classic vampire warrior, #02551, Monique Denoir, sculpted by Werner Klocke. She's wonderfully menacing.

She casts no shadow on the base.

WIP thread here.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infamyminis/infamy-collectibles

The Infamy: Collectibles range combines larger scale full miniatures, busts and complex or special kits. It is aimed aimed primarily at painters and collectors, but some of the models have also been designed with crossover potential in mind for gamers.
      There's no specific theme or setting - the only criteria for entry into the Collectibles range is that a model is cool and exciting! 
      Each model has been designed and sculpted by amazing artists, will be cast in the high-quality resin that Infamy has become know for, and packed up in luxury bespoke boxes.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)