Cool Bear!!

That REALLY is a COOL Bear...well put Xhermann! I love the color of his muzzle & his sparkly eyes. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 1

I never realized dire bears knew Kung-Fu! There's a killer attack about to come there.

The snout is really well done.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rat13
      I've made no secret about my opinions on Games Workshop. Though my painting box is full of their miniatures they were always bought second and sometimes third hand (I never wanted GW to get any of my money). Even my previous Cadians were bought from my local games store that has no affiliation with GW (I also know those sets and blisters came with the business when it was bought almost twenty years ago). Now I find myself in the unique position of building a Cadian army.

My wife and I used to play weekly in D&D Adventure League but with the birth of our first child it looks like that won't be possible (We want to continue gaming at our current store but its a bit of drive and the kid is at the rolling stage so she doesn't want to be held or sit in her seat; she wants to be on the floor and we all know what gameshop floors are like). I've offered to watch the child so she can go or to switch off each week but she only wants to go together. Gaming together has always been part of our relationship, and she doesn't want to lose that. I couldn't agree more, its good to share a hobby with your spouse.

That's when our friends started trying to recruit us to play Warhammer 40K with them. At first I was resistant but our friends get together often to play and in our area its always possible to find a game (Depending on the size it can be played fairly quickly in comparison to D&D too). After some discussion we decided 40K would give me something to paint, but it would also give us both something to play and eventually something to play together.

Which brings us to this new project. Since I figured watching me assemble miniatures would be pretty boring I'm starting this thread right before I prime them. So here is most of my assembled starter set (I've got quite a few cheap sets of bits arriving over the next couple weeks and I'm not exactly sure what unit I'd like to create next so that's why I have so many unfinished figures).

I'm still not a big fan of GW but having an excuse to see our friends more often is pretty nice. In a way we're kinda trading one gaming group for another (that sounds pretty mean but I think you understand what I'm saying).
    • By Metalchaos
      All of a sudden, two bear-sized rodents covered in open sores and overripe pustules emerges from the debris piled up in the corner of the oubliette. They rush towards you their open maws showing six-inch incisors. Here are the 77198, Barrow Rats, Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Julie Guthrie.                    
    • By Chris Palmer
      I bought into the recent Terrain Crate Kickstarter; getting the Dungeon Crate, and the Battlefield Crate, along with the Dark Lord's Tower set.  My Terrain Crate shipment arrived in the early Summer, and I immediately painted two of the large tents that came with the "Campsite" portion of the Battlefield Crate to use in a game I did at Historicon.  Recently, I've been painting some of the "Abandoned Mine" stuff from the Dungeon Crate, as I am preparing for a game a friend and I are doing at Fall-In using our Tablescapes Dungeon Mines sets.    

I thought I'd start a thread to chronicle the pieces I paint, to help me keep track, and to help keep me motivated to keep plowing through.  There's a lot of pieces!   I hope to use a bunch of it in my Fall-In game, so have some motivation there as well.

Big Tents:

The Terrain Crate stuff goes great with the Tablescapes Dungeon Mines sets.

Explosives:

Tool Racks:

• By PerpetuusRex
      Hi Everyone!
      I'm new here, though I have been a lurker for many years at this point.  I used to be quite into painting and sculpting miniatures but took a break when I went to college and I want to get back into it.  I've backed bones 4 so I figured I should start warming up for it!  
      So, after a four year break here is what I'm working on:

Any feedback or critique would be wonderful!

Cheers,
      PR
    • By Rainbow Sculptor
      So I posted these sketches for new sculpt ideas to my social medias and got some good feedback. Everyone seemed to be a big fan of the Raccoon and since he was one of my favorites from the pack also, I decided to sculpt him!
      I didn't have my phone with me to get pics of the initial wire frame and GS layer but I went over that with some Fimo clay and baked an underlying structure now and I'll start layering my Primo on top of that.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)