Silver Jack

Two drows

Hi

I had long break from painting, because i was preparing Festus the leechlord and it is so complicated that i had enought with my hobby...

Today i painted two old figures from my friend collection (I dont know manufacturer). I had to sculpt head of the dragon because  it was lacking:( and i made bra for one of drows beacause she had very strange breasts.

Im happy with drow skintone i think its very underdark.

Thanks for watching.

• Like 18

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So one of my friends who plays dnd with me painted this one yesterday to be used as his pc in our campaign. He actually hasn't painted any minis for a few years so this one was a comeback for him . I really like how it turned out!

• By EldritchEladrin
      Recently finished up this mini for a 5e character I made recently (Wood Elf Rogue). The slot base connector snapped during the prep stage, so I decided to rebase the mini and add some leaves as custom terrain (painted birch seeds). 

• By TripleH
      Started working on this guy today for one of my player.
      Since I'm a "newbie" and have no experience in working with skin, I was wondering if Reaper's Flesh Wash would look ok with the Elf Flesh base-coat for the skin.

For the hair, the player want him to be carrot-top with a touch of grey. The could prove to be interesting. 

I'm also looking for suggestions for his clothing. almost anything is fair game, all though the campaign setting is in a desert/desolation area.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all!
      So here's my last Hackmaster endeavor, another Jim Johnson figure (really enjoying painting his sculpts), an Elf Magic User with a staff throwing a fireball. I think he was sculpted around 2003 like the previous female elf magic user, and the figure it all kinds of fun.  As always I didn't know what colors to use. I ended up making him blonde, after deciding on lilac for my female mage, and then started painting him from the inside out. I grabbed his shirt as a bright yellow, pants orange, and then I started thinking more autumn colors so red inside of his cloak and the cloak itself an earth brown.

Pretty straightforward figure, didn't have lots of dingly Dangley items going on.  Hackmaster figures either have a lot going on or they are simply elegant.  With them as well, they are larger figures, not the classic 25 mm from early Partha, but this is a line that they acquired not too long ago and in itself was sculpted in this century so a bit of size creep will have occurred. You can see the size difference in these and other figures Jim Johnson sculpted for the Partha brand. 

Did a green flame, now I've done a couple magical green flames instead of just normal fire color, and I'm still way too chicken to do OSL.  Maybe someday. In the meantime, hope you enjoy him!

• By giyomuSan
      Just finished that one who was sitting on my desk for long time.
      Kind of mess up one eyes looking close up but hmm , this is still my weak point ( cause I usually avoid them haha ).

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 103 Guests (See full list)