NightyKnight

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale: Pathfinder Module Playing

71 posts in this topic

"By the Gods, that took for ever. Haven't felt tired like this in a while. I really need a good long sss...aay is that singing I hear?" His face lights up as he notices the tavern. "We should probably all drop by and give them the news that we've arrived."

Incidentally, what's the mood of the tower guards when they see us? Surprise? Relief? What are we carrying in those wagons by the way?

They are at first cautious, asking for names but the caravan crew comes to your aid, the guards seem almost giddy as they watch the caravan move in. The shipment contained various adult beverages, and variouse salted meats, cheeses, and, non perishable vegetable, including carrots, potato, and, Radishes. The third carried various chests filled with different metals, mostly steel, and iron, but a small chest contained silver.

"roast mutton sounds good. As does the rasberry mead." He said with a nod before turning back to his fellow travelers, "shall we see about rooms?"

Lavanliril nods. "Yes, I should really like to change before dinner. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer not to perform in armor." She chuckles. "Of course, that is in part to do with audiences being easier to win over when they think you pleasing on the eyes. Also, if I can get a nice chunk of meat to keep him company, Melimo might well prefer curling up in a room's corner to the noisy environs of the common room." She proceeds in the direction of the bar, hoping to speak with the innkeep before too many of the patrons pay enough attention to realize it is not just a large dog. The kind of unusual company she's travelling with might prove a benefit in that regard.

I'm gonna call a break from game play on the account of the bussieness of the holiday season. I plan to resume game play on the fourth of January 2016, I hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new years.

See you Next Year

NK

1 person likes this

I'm mostly unavailable too, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!

((I'm sort of not even here, so just have a happy holidays.)) 

Edited by Arkady

The man at the bar is a portly man he has a wide smile and is bald. He wears an apron with a boar skull painted on it. He appears buisy but turns to you at as soon as you approach. "So what can I do for you?" He says in a booming voice, he is currently filling five mugsof beer for a party of guards at the bar. "Is ye stayin' get the night?"

Rowan nods her head "Yes I would like a room. I could use a meal and drink. I also need a meal of some sort for my friend."

She gestured to the weasel as she said friend

"Ah yes, I can get ya a room, I hases' plenty o rooms open, for the meal I'm not so sure, I don't rightly knows what wyvi- wyvarans et." He reaches under the table and tosses a hunk of fat too the Weasle.

"roast mutton should do" He said with a shrug of his shoulders "and I also would like a room. private if I can, shared if I must"

Rowan grinned "Same as anybody else. As my new friend notes meat would be appreciated."

The weasel happily gnawed on the fat, making little sounds of pleasure at the taste. "I shall take whatever is available for a room."

Lavanliril smiles at the man at the bar. "As for me, good man, I should like a room and a chance to freshen up. Mightn't be opportune to have a bath now, but a washbasin would be swell. Oh, and I could do with a nice chunk of raw meat for my friend, plus... oh, I'll have the day's special once I've freshened up. Which reminds me, do you ken there'd be any interest in some entertainment from your regulars? I should wager you don't get bards hereabouts that often." 

She grins and bats her lashes. "Least of all pretty elven lasses, I should wager. Which begs the question, if you'd care for me to perform, which I'd be happy to for just a drink or three to keep the voice smooth, would you prefer a nice and clean routine fit for a stuck-up nobleman's home, something with just a little bit of spice as most should be able to stomach, or a performance that's a bit lewd and might raise more than just spirits with the lads?"

Ooc (pg pls) "Don't ye worry, we got plenty o rooms at five copper a silver a night bath'el cost ya an extra copper, as of ets dem are free wit de room. Drinks cost extra cept water that is. And yes Las some spirit liftin' clean entertainment would be welcom' And ye lad" he turns to Goran. "What can I get ya" he throws another slab of fat to Lavanlaril "her dog can hav' that, let the people have the meat."

Lavanliril nods, catching the fat with a look of mild disgust, but shrugging and using it to beckon her dog - quite happy to leave it at that - to follow. "Right, clean it is." She digs out two silver pieces and puts them on the bar. "This will cover the first night and some drinks then, yes? So which room can I take? I really would like to freshen up a bit. Unlike my canine companion, I'm not too keen on handling large chunks of  fat. Wouldn't want anyone to have that excuse for saying my routine reeks, ey?"