NightyKnight

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale: Pathfinder Module Playing

71 posts in this topic

He takes the coins and shouts "SAMANTHA!!!" A fair young woman with black hair and grey eyes wearing the same apron walks up "yes father?" She asks "I need ya ya take this las to her room, she has room number 8, also show her to the baths." The woman motions for you to follow her Lavanlaril.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lavanliril smiles and nods. "Thank you kindly. It'll be a boon to wash the dust of the road off."

 

She follows the girl and decides this might be a good time for some idle chit-chat that might, perhaps, lead to a bit of information. "Say, the valley seems solemn and peaceful enough with all the green and those beautiful-looking roses. I'm really at a loss why some lord would need adventurers to do... well, beats me, really. Not that I'm complaining, mind. If I can spend the next couple of days just dancing and singing for the entertainment-starved locals, that'll be fine by me." She smiles. "Sorry, rambling a bit, but it's anew place for me and it appears rather more pleasant than the caravan folks made it out to be. Any idea what to blame the bad rep the vale seems to have on? Surely if the really were anything to make burly men cry, your shoulder wwould be the one they'd prefer to lean on."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I would rather wash the road dust from my mouth first. That raspberry mead, and some of your mutton for me, first" he said placing a pair of silver on the bar, "the room can wait until I'm no longer dry"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'll have a room as well.  And a nice bottle of red.  You don't happen to have any of the southern vintages do you.  They had a wonderful season ten year ago or so."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lavanliril smiles and nods. "Thank you kindly. It'll be a boon to wash the dust of the road off."

 

She follows the girl and decides this might be a good time for some idle chit-chat that might, perhaps, lead to a bit of information. "Say, the valley seems solemn and peaceful enough with all the green and those beautiful-looking roses. I'm really at a loss why some lord would need adventurers to do... well, beats me, really. Not that I'm complaining, mind. If I can spend the next couple of days just dancing and singing for the entertainment-starved locals, that'll be fine by me." She smiles. "Sorry, rambling a bit, but it's anew place for me and it appears rather more pleasant than the caravan folks made it out to be. Any idea what to blame the bad rep the vale seems to have on? Surely if the really were anything to make burly men cry, your shoulder wwould be the one they'd prefer to lean on."

Samantha laughes warrily, " I have heard some tales, but those are kinda' out there, although a party did leave recently and has not returned but I'm sure it's nothing. Anyways here's your room." The room is rather small with a desk and a bed she then shows you too the bath house without saying anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lavanliril laughs and grins, "Out there tales? Sounds like my bread and butter, really. They might worry you a bit because they're local, but I bet if a bard passed through and told them as stuff that happened in a county three towns down the highway, you'd think they sound entertaining. Maybe it'd take a load off you if you told me so I can unload them three towns from here in a couple of months." She tosses the fat in a corner and seems to growlat her dog for a moment, telling the wolf to enjoy and wait here.

 

On the way to the bath, the elf shrugs. "Think about it. I'll freshen up and change, and maybe you feel like talking later. I know normally people unload tall tales on the innkeep, but being his daughter and all, you might want to consider taking a passing through minstrel up on her offer of listening for a change. But for now, excuse me."

 

She then starts preparing for a quick bath by getting a fresh change of clothes from her pack. The less revealing dancer's outfit, as that seemed to be what the inkeep asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Don't ye worry, we got plenty o rooms at five copper a silver a night bath'el cost ya an extra copper, as of ets dem are free wit de room. Drinks cost extra cept water that is. And yes Las some spirit liftin' clean entertainment would be welcom' And ye lad" he turns to Goran. "What can I get ya"

"Aye, like the others, a room for the night", he pauses briefly and raises his voice as he turns to the other patrons with a flourish "And a bit more EXCITEMENT! I thought everyone would be a bit more excited. Really. A well stocked caravan finally arrived through Icedeep Pass! We got fresh food! Fresh equipment!" he turns his head towards the innkeeper while wiggling his eyebrows "...fresh drinks!" and turns his attention back to the crowd.

 

"I'd call that *good* news, but everyone seems so down. Now I don't know what's been bothering ye, but you can breath a sigh of relief as you'll confront it with a full stomach", he rounds and pats his stomach "a full flask of ale in one hand," as he grabs an empty mug and raises it "and a sharp blade in the other." he pulls out and raises his dagger which he 'enhances' [Prestidigitation cantrip] with a magical twinkle along the blade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

"Don't ye worry, we got plenty o rooms at five copper a silver a night bath'el cost ya an extra copper, as of ets dem are free wit de room. Drinks cost extra cept water that is. And yes Las some spirit liftin' clean entertainment would be welcom' And ye lad" he turns to Goran. "What can I get ya"

 

"Aye, like the others, a room for the night", he pauses briefly and raises his voice as he turns to the other patrons with a flourish "And a bit more EXCITEMENT! I thought everyone would be a bit more excited. Really. A well stocked caravan finally arrived through Icedeep Pass! We got fresh food! Fresh equipment!" he turns his head towards the innkeeper while wiggling his eyebrows "...fresh drinks!" and turns his attention back to the crowd.

 

"I'd call that *good* news, but everyone seems so down. Now I don't know what's been bothering ye, but you can breath a sigh of relief as you'll confront it with a full stomach", he rounds and pats his stomach "a full flask of ale in one hand," as he grabs an empty mug and raises it "and a sharp blade in the other." he pulls out and raises his dagger which he 'enhances' [Prestidigitation cantrip] with a magical twinkle along the blade.

The in keep raises an eyebrow at the antics "Have ye not heard? I doubt many o the people'll be wantin ta have a toast on this grim night ifn' the past week's ta show any clues." He fills the mug anyhow a slight smile coming to his face "although some cheer may be in order"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I would rather wash the road dust from my mouth first. That raspberry mead, and some of your mutton for me, first" he said placing a pair of silver on the bar, "the room can wait until I'm no longer dry"

The barkeep smiles "here ya go" after taking the money he gives you a red tinted yellow liquor, that smells and tastes like honey with a hint of raspberry. The mutton tastes excellent it seems to be well brazed and is perfectly seasoned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'll have a room as well.  And a nice bottle of red.  You don't happen to have any of the southern vintages do you.  They had a wonderful season ten year ago or so."

"ay we don't have none o da vintage but we do have a five year old elven red. And samanthal' bring ya to yar room." Soon all the travelers a settled in "if your are staying here" enjoying their drinks and talking state what you want to do in the tavern if anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The in keep raises an eyebrow at the antics "Have ye not heard? I doubt many o the people'll be wantin ta have a toast on this grim night ifn' the past week's ta show any clues." He fills the mug anyhow a slight smile coming to his face "although some cheer may be in order"

Goran pays his drink, grabs a stool to rest his feet and takes a sip of his his drink.

 

"We've only heard there's been trouble going 'round, but our own crossing of the forest was uneventful. What is it that ails this fort that good fortune made us avoid?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now