Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Mary the Mermaid. by Glitterwolf AKA " Underwater Greed"

Good inspiration for when I paint mine!  ^_^  The treasure really goes well with the chibi style of the mermaid, trying to mix in a normal sea creature would look bizarre. 

• Like 1

She is a CHARMING little creation. The composition is INSPIREDAND GREAT brushwork & color choices. VERY WELL DONE!

I'm glad to her The Girl liked her...it's nice having your efforts appreciated.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      This is an old Mage Knight figure that I slightly converted and repainted. He was holding a comically undersized flail in his left hand, so I cut it off and replaced it with a halberd from an old GW Chaos Warrior I had in my bits box. After that, it was just a matter of repainting him for use on the tabletop. He'll make an interesting BBEG in some game I haven't created yet.

Thanks for looking.

• By Chaoswolf
      These are 3 little imps/demons that I pulled off the melt table at Reapercon last year. I'm not sure of manufacturer, so if you recognize them, please let me know. I think they may be from a 15mm figure range.

I bashed these guys out over he course of a couple evenings about a week ago. Thanks for looking.

With (in need of a touch up) Sir Forscale:

• By Glitterwolf
      Another Clan Wars mini I got from @Jasper_the_2nd for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon project.

This time an ONI OGRE.

WIP HERE:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

When asked for their allegiance the Oni joined forces with the murdered Toda Clan and the last survivors.
      Due to the family ties they swore to annihilate the Kenmu Clan for their foul deeds.
      In battle these Oni terrified the enemy, larger than men and wielding huge weapons they cut their way through the Kenmu ranks.

• By Glitterwolf
      Here are three more Samurai Zombies from Clan Wars, I got them from @Jasper_the_2nd
      They are very nice sculpts and I had a lot of fun with these.

WIP is here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

The Undead Samurai slowly advanced, nothing could stop them, arrows just got stuck in their flesh or armor and they kept going.
      Another volley, nothing stopped them!
      The now undead Toda Clan sought revenge to those who had wronged them.
      They kept coming, determined to slaughter their enemies.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/arcadia-quest-riders?ref=c54ccn

Arcadia Quest: Riders features a brand-new campaign that tells the story of the Guilds attempting to push Malkhor back from the city. In this campaign, 3 alternative scenarios plug into the previously released Beyond the Grave and Pets expansions, bringing a fun mix of Mounts, Pets and Undead together. There's even a scenario that mixes Riders with the other 2 expansions!

Based on past experience, we will be charging shipping after the Kickstarter concludes based on the actual costs incurred to ship. We will collect this via our pledge manager after the campaign ends, using PayPal. This is so we can be fair to all our backers as shipping is rarely one size fits all, and also give you more stretch goodies and possibly a choice of carrier options.

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a single Arcadia Quest: Riders pledge.
      • USA: $10-$15 to most states. $35 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
      •CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.
      •LATIN AMERICA: $60 to most countries.
      •ASIA: $10 to China and Hong Kong. $20-$25 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia).
      •OCEANIA: $15-$30 to Australia. $20 to New Zealand.
      •AFRICA: $75 to most countries.
      •EUROPE: $15-$30 to most countries.
      • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.
      • $35-$45 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.
      • $60 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.

Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.

*WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.

So, pledge based on shipping hub (shipping paid after campaign), one copy of riders only available for June, more available in pledge manager

5 days only

no stretch goals (apparently), what you see is what you get, cost $65 + shipping

personally it looks expensive (especially as I don't like the way the mounts are done although I see why they've gone the way they have), but if you play a bunch of AQ it might be worth it..... maybe? If it doesn't work out I could see CMON not bothering with anything for retail when they reprint, on the other hand a discount from an online seller would look pretty good if you wanted to wait
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)