• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Started a new campaign and wanted to add in a few of the expansion monsters, namely the gorm, the flower knight and possibly the dungbeetle knight.  Well see how it goes but the first up was the gorm.  Just getting started on it but I wanted thoughts on its direction and if someone has thoughts on increasing the creepy factor.  I have noticed that the expansion monsters are a tad further down the rabbit hole than the main game.

The classic gorm is all black but I thought it lacked a certain punch so I changes the head using a baby picture I found and I'm working on blending it back to a greenish blue body.  Let me know if anyone has thoughts on what might increase its shock value.  

I'll add more pictures if people are interested as I go 

• By LittleBluberry
      From the Kickstarter page:
      The Basius Max collection is a DOUBLE SIDED series of large solid purple resin pads, full of jaw-dropping hand-sculpted negatively recessed texture

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/984996675/basius-max?ref=friends_launched

Basius stamps are one of the most talked about hobby tools that I've never tried, mainly because they never seem to make it to retail.  This time I'm not letting frugality get in the way of awesome bases!  
    • By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      This is a second edition of a game that had some kickstarter success last year.  The project ends in about a week.  A solo game, for those long, lonely nights at sea.

No miniatures, although the price tag is pleasantly miniature in comparison with the bloated behemoths rampaging their way across kickstarter at the moment, devouring available funds.  I know nothing about this game except that the box undeniably very excellent and the custom dice look neat-o.

Cheers.

• By Cyradis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darcyperry/dungeons-of-doom-v-law-vs-chaos-star-hat-miniature

In case anyone is looking. Some fun ones in here. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      Welcome to the world of Nemesis! This new board game, designed by Adam Kwapiński, is the result of a collaboration between Awaken Realms (creators of This War of Mine: TBG, The Edge: Dawnfall and Lords of Hellas) and Rebel (creators of Drako, Dream Home and K2) .It's a 1-5 players semi-cooperative Sci-Fi horror where you and your friends try to survive while attempting to fulfill your secret objectives that may sometimes collide. It will also enable full co-op as well as solo play experience. 
      Nemesis offers one-of-a-kind gameplay, that you currently won't find anywhere else in the board game world. It has been in professional development for over three years, so it already plays very well, provides good balance and contains a multitude of interesting mechanics, as proven by the prototype reviews below. 

If you like Sci-Fi survival settings and ships swarming with alien life forms, you will love it - and if that genre was never on your radar, this game is likely to change your mind! 

*We will be lagging a little bit with the Stretch Goals presentation due to too high funding speed! 

*Out of all reviews / movies two were paid: Cardboard Rhino (rules presentation / tutorial how to play that took a lot of time to make!) and Man vs Meeple (which is a preview showing the game in detail). All other videos were not paid. 
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)