Sae

OblivAeon The End of the Multiverse!

21 hours ago, About7Ninjas said:

That collector's case is massive! I'm not sure whether it's more convenient than having everyhtign divided up among the 4 boxes it was already in.

I've been thinking the same thing myself!

For any non-backers wondering what we're talking about... Gloomhaven is no longer the biggest game box out there.

IMG_20180816_001827706.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Those drawers are ridiculously long. Almost too long! You go to open one and you pull, and pull, and pull some more. And then you realize it's only halfway out. :lol:

The 2 blue drawers are for heroes. I don't have my cards sleeved so they're not both full, so I arranged the hero decks so that half are in each box, that way I don't have to pull the drawer all the way out to get to the back. The foam blocks that come with it make sure the cards stay upright.

And one of the drawers tore last night. :down:  Was just pulling it open and it split right down the corner seam. Gonna see if Greater Than Games will replace it.

And now I'm worried about all of the other drawers doing the same...

• Sad 3

52 minutes ago, Chrome said:

And one of the drawers tore last night. :down:  Was just pulling it open and it split right down the corner seam. Gonna see if Greater Than Games will replace it.

And now I'm worried about all of the other drawers doing the same...

Makes me wonder if I should reinforce the corners of my case's drawers. Some duct tape on the inside would preserve the look, right?

On 8/23/2018 at 12:01 PM, About7Ninjas said:

Makes me wonder if I should reinforce the corners of my case's drawers. Some duct tape on the inside would preserve the look, right?

Yes. I may do the same, just with clear packing tape.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NecroMancer
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2036377947/samael-the-raven-demon-dark-whisper-the-chronicles/description

I would say this is a dream; in particular, it’s a project born 3 years ago, initially as a role-playing game (written and played successfully) but now the most important characters in this setting will come to life for collectors and painters. Every month a new story will come out and it will tell the events in this world and the Background of the various characters.
      I want to create a series of high quality models with a thrilling story telling that is constantly evolving.
      The Dark Whispers project includes a total of 8 characters, the first of these is Samael, The Raven Demon.

• By ladystorm
      In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 4 Kickstarter.
      This is the thread for conversations, enthusiasm, and commentary.   
      This thread will be lightly moderated to ensure forum rules are followed and specific questions may be relocated to the Official Information thread.

Link to project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure
    • By Lidless Eye
      Another awesome themed 3D print file set is up on Kickstarter, "Titans of Legend"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1426243056/titans-of-legend?ref=user_menu

Even dating to before recorded history, some of the greatest heroes and villains of myth and legend have been titanic in size. Giants, titans, and others strode the mythic landscapes, the earth quaking at their steps. Now you will be able to use your 3D printer to create 32mm scale figures of these legends, and include them in your Dungeons and Dragons campaign!
      Reaching forth from Greece, France, Denmark, Cornwall, and the Basque region, these giants each include additional accessories, as well as a PDF file that includes their basic story, a statistics block for Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons, how to run them in a typical game, and potential adventure hooks to blend them into your campaign! In addition, each of the giants includes a pre-hollowed version for resin prints, and even pre-chopped, multipart versions (hollowed and not) for smaller 3D printers. Most of them can even be used as generic giants, to use how you want in your own campaign!
      CONTENTS
      The following are the five giants, and their accessories, included as planned in the set. The Core Package includes Cormoran, Ferragut, and Grendel, while the Full Package includes all five:
      ARGUS
      Argus Panoptes is a giant of Greek myth, a cowherd that served Hera with his very life. Included with him are  a generic Storm Giant based on him (with helmet and spear), and his beloved Dire Buffalo.
      BASAJAUN
      From the Basque region of France and Spain comes the Basajaun. Moderately friendly, and creators of the various henges and standing stones, they could also be used to represent various "furry" humanoids, such as yeti. They include two Basajaun, a singe henge, double henge, freestanding menhir, and an altar stone.
      CORMORAN
      Hailing from Cornwall, the cannibalistic and miserly Cormoran just might be immortal somehow. He includes files for two different casualties, and a ruined tavern wall.
      FERRAGUT
      A literary giant, pun intended, the epic "Horn of Roland" includes the mighty paladin Roland's duel with the Saracen giant, Ferragut. With Ferragut comes files to print basic Saracen soldiers, as well as the mighty Roland, himself!
      GRENDEL
      Though never fully given a physical description in the epic poem, Beowulf, the monster Grendel is, here, represented as part troll, and part giant. Whether used to represent Grendel himself, or shrunken down slightly and used as a troll, he includes the table and benches from the mead hall, Heorot, as well as his utterly epic foe, Beowulf.

I really like that they're all themed encounters with monsters, heroes, and some terrain.  They remind me of the "GameMastery Encounter" packs that Paizo used to make.

• By Smokestack
      <<<MOD EDIT>>> Kickstarter is now Live:  

Legends of Signum is a 2 players fantasy world wargame, where players will face off against each other in the ruthless battles with help of the summoned characters and creatures. Each new game is unique as the player will have an ability to counter his opponents tactics with a help of highly variable decks, which player can assemble before the match. While the heroes busy fighting one another out on the battlefield, their loyal city dwellers are busy constructing new buildings that unlock new spells, abilities, and characters to aid their heroes in the victory. What also makes Legends of Signum highly unique in and of itself is that we combined best of both card and miniature wargame worlds into one highly immersive gameplay experience. From the very start, we set out to create a beginner-friendly game and so in the process of developing the game we did our best in avoiding complicated game mechanics that you would normally expect in a miniature wargame, yet still gave players vast variety of tactical options.   Legends of Signum is a unique combination of a miniatures wargame and a card game. Players control units of creatures lead by mighty heroes and build structures that allow more characters, relics and magic spells to be used on the battlefield. In Legends of Signum you devise your own winning strategy by creating an exclusive deck of cards and collection of miniatures.
      Legends of Signum is a game for two, where each player controls a hero and a group of characters and builds up their capital city. Initially only the hero figures are present on the battlefield, but as the game progresses, additional characters can be brought in by building the necessary structures. Victory is achieved by either destroying the opponent or bringing your capital city to prosperity. Duration of one game is about 30 to 90 minutes.

These are the guys who run the Cadwallon Shop. They used to sell Confrontation recasts. They have stopped as discussed in the Confrontation Resurrection kickstarter thread. Legends of Signum are their own sculpts and their own game. The pictures are of stuff already available and I am not sure if they will be included in the kickstarter. I posted them so you can get an idea of what will be offered.

• By NecroMancer
      Live: 

A CMON Kisckstarter exclusive!

• Who's Online   47 Members, 2 Anonymous, 255 Guests (See full list)