NomadZeke

February Resolutionary Painting Challenge

Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66365-resolutionary-painting-challenge-2016-chatterquestions/

All the information you need should be here.

Your challenge is: 4

Bonus Challenge: Fingerpainting! Am I completely mad? Maybe. To elaborate: paint one mini without using ANY brush, or application device, only hands. And you may not enlist the help of a smaller person to do the painting for you ::P:

Hard Mode: Use your hands as your pallet as well.

A request to use "Fingerpaint" as a tag if you choose to do so.

A friendly reminder again to use "RPChallenge" in the tags for show-off to help them be found easier.

For those of us that attempt the bonus, I expect it to be a glorious train-wreck.

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 8

So bringing stuff forward from January

Done:

1. Barbarian Queen (DSM  7523) {Takhisis in Human Form}
  2. Ivan, Vampire Wizard (02866)
  3. Mathias the Twisted (02867)

Working on:

1. Barbarian Queen (DSM  7523) {Takhisis in Human Form}
  2. Ivan, Vampire Wizard (02866)
  3. Mathias the Twisted (02867)
  4. Balto Burrowell (02510)
  5. Angel of Death (65098, 02530)
  6. Badger

7. Fox

Least I got 3 done...

Balto is MAD.....

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 2

There IS a loophole in this, but I'm not saying what it is

There is more than one.  I have no less than 20 minis suitable for finger painting.  I might get it out of the way tomorrow, just because.  I'll even do a WIP for it.  I'll need Awesome Wife to take pictures though.  Shewon't let me touch her good camera with paint all over my hands. 

Are there bonus points if I use my toes?  How about my elbow?  Or other body parts, like my >redacted<?

• Like 6

Hoping to keep the momentum and motivation going!

Finished February 2016
1.) Gynavics, Barbarian Shamaness

2.)
3.)
4.)

WIP February 2016

1.) Converted Reaper 03461: Goldar the Barbarian

2.) Red Box Games Belegast the Bloodthirsty

3.) Barbaric Splendor 001 Orsa Stormbringer

4.) 

5) Female Barbarian sculpted by David Drage

Edited by primeval
  • Like 1

How would we tell if/prove a brush was not used?

How would we tell if/prove a brush was not used?
There's no practical way to tell. Like much there's the honor system. Plus because it's fingerpainting, there should be a vast quality difference.
  • Like 1

And completed my goals plus a bonus figure:

1-3) Fenryll village women, or the 3 Cinderellas as my hubby refers to them as. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67085-fenryll-female-villagers/
4) Yuri, female monk http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67142-yuri-female-monk-reaper-2371/

5) Pathfinder dragons as a black  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67400-bones-pathfinder-dragon-as-a-black-swamp-dragon-reaper-89001/

No finger painting for me...

Edited by Citrine
  • Like 1