Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Presenting a favourite mini of mine, painted a few years back but not shown until now - Forgeworld's Warpfire Dragon.

Thanks for looking!

• By Lidless Eye
      Another set complete!  This time it's a group of Eastern Fantasy themed adventurers and encounters.  Almost all the minis are from the third Bones Kickstarter, with the exception of the Tengu/Kenku Monk armed with kamas.  She's from Stonehaven.

The group:

The Oni:

The Kitsune.  The male is one of my favorites...I hadn't even noticed the sake glass in his hand  until I started painting!  That and his swagger make for a very characterful sculpt.

Just some Human Monks:

The Kenku/Tengu:

This is the non-Reaper one, a Monk from Stonehaven Miniatures:

Flock!

• By odinsgrandson
      Here are two minis that I really love.  I love how the Super Dungeon Explore setting has the princesses as the prophesied heroes that will eventually overcome the dark lord.  No waiting around to be rescued for them.
      Princess Emerald is really full of character.  I love the steampunk feel she has.  I chose a color scheme based on her namesake.  I'm planning on doing this with the other princesses as they come out.

This Princess Ruby is a re-sculpt.  To be fair, I was quite fond of the original sculpt for Princess Ruby, but I recognize that as the style of Super Dungeon Explore evolved, she was a little left behind (Ruby would be far shorter than her sister princesses at least).
      And I was quite happy to paint her up again.  As with Emerald, my color scheme was based on her namesake:

So we're waiting on the Super Dungeon Arcade box to come out so that I can have a go with Princess Amethyst next.
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Rather than clutter up the topic in sci-fi general with the details of how I'm painting these guys, I decided to start a wip thread. 

The plan is to paint all the marines in the primaris half of the new warhammer 40000 starter box.

So far I know the base colors I'm going with are purple armor, silver trim, blue weapons, green lenses. I haven't decided on squad markings or chapter symbol yet. This is of course not the colors of a canonical chapter, so I'm making it up as I go.

I painted two test models just to make sure purple, blue, silver looked ok. 

• By Pingo
      I speed-painted these over two afternoons to be a party of NPC adventurers for an eclectic mash-up of Exalted and the World of Darkness.  They are 77322, Kassandra of the Blade (sculpted by Werner Klocke); 77405, Aeris, Female Elf Ranger (sculpted by Julie Guthrie); as-yet unnumbered Mythos figures based on 50032: Jake Ryan, Hero Explorer (sculpted by Bobby Jackson) and the Victorian Lord from the set 50326: Victorian Lord & Dame (sculpted by Bob Ridolfi); and 77409, Flara, Elf Heroine (sculpted by Werner Klocke).

WIP thread here.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)