Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guildenstern

Currently painting: Orks, RPG figures, and, well, Everything Else

55 posts in this topic

Good work by both of them!

1 person likes this

So this bad boy is on the painting table! (Ok technically he's been on the painting table for months, but now he's slated to get actually painted!)

Son wants red with black o.O like red wings going to necrotic black... he always wants to challenge me ><

Terrorgheist1.thumb.jpg.32f608a8833fe7f25052be879d304d6e.jpg

12 people like this

Oof, that's a big one!

Some of my recent WIP:

The Terrorgheist:

DSCN2795.thumb.JPG.e2623548307bcf9551e23a4f8a23eee4.JPG

Some shelf of shame minis: 4 Stormvermin that are carry my warlord's litter:

DSCN2796.thumb.JPG.9bc00e3cee2e541eb08210cb6e38e918.JPGDSCN2797.thumb.JPG.11d72eb65f9637dfc20c468a0e45c9be.JPG

Also here is some work on the Deffkopta conversion I've been working on (not fully on its base yet)

DSCN2798.thumb.JPG.b86f092824096dbb764577ce312dbb3e.JPGDSCN2799.thumb.JPG.4dae4eb795ad3d7c00fd37fcd081db93.JPG

10 people like this

You've got some pretty cool projects on the go!

i especial like the Terorgheist.

1 person likes this

Those Stormvermin also look great!

I'd like to see the litter!

1 person likes this

On 4/14/2017 at 3:02 PM, Xherman1964 said:

Those Stormvermin also look great!

I'd like to see the litter!

(Guildy looks on in confusion as they appear to have moved the 'quote' button and muscle memory is having a hard time finding it :P)

Here's the 'vermin with the Litter =D I am in the process of building a place to put all our finished minis (converting an area to storage and putting up shelves) so most of the minis are just sitting out on the table atm. As an aside if someone had told me you have to dust these things, I would have started on the storage a lot sooner lol

WarlitterwithStormvermin.jpg.31de0fc52fb5b2b592cf7ea74eb9b2ad.jpg

WarlitterwithStormvermin2.jpg.375584fb224cfd74f60894a623d77d5d.jpg

Also took a break from:

Terrorgheist.jpg.cafb5597b50d65cbaf65f295f0fc7726.jpg

To do some work on these:

Trukks3.jpg.a3eec3b455fb75a6b23109e3a9761d5f.jpg

We played our latest game Saturday (I lost, again) and I really wanted to have my trukks whole and painted, but they were bought off ebay so Saturday they were pretty much in pieces. I'd been working on cleaning them up since I got them, from some really horrid paint and superglue problems, and I finally had the impetus to do a little work on them, mostly assembling and basecoating the majority (Still some bits that need priming as I added them later, hence you can still see the original red paint - that is stuck on like crazy)

9 people like this

Liking the skaven litter you have done.  If I wasn't an ork at heart I would be a skaven for sure.

Gotta love the ork trukk, red ones go fasta!

3 people like this

Awesome litter!

As for storage,  plastic containers will save you from the dustbunnies!

Reptilians, Chaos and Undead are my poison.

Of course Chaos includes Skaven and Greenskins in my book ( Realm of Chaos )

1 person likes this

I managed to put some of the stuff in plastic containers, but I really need to get more lol Especially taller ones, I think, for stuff like my son's Terrorgheist! Anyway, the room's coming along (it used to be a kitchen nook, but the boys' have outgrown the table as well as broken it anyway) - I need to make an Ikea run this weekend, they have a glass case I've been eyeing for only ~69$ US and it would hold a LOT of minis for display.