jcg

Dwarven Forge KS4

Anyone see confirmation of unpainted being delivered (or even shipped)?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Talae said:

Anyone see confirmation of unpainted being delivered (or even shipped)?

Some of the people who have confirmations of orders shipping had unpainted items that have shipped with their orders.  To my knowledge the only add-on items that have not shipped are LED.

But at this point these are just the first test shipment so I do not know if all the unpainted items are even all at the DF KS warehouse yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, animesensei said:

I have my painted Grand Citadel pledge in my hands, minus some LEDs that will be coming later.

I am jealous.

In anticipation I have compiled a list for myself so when I do get a notice, I can use it to check things off:

Wizard's Outpost Set

Straight Walls Pack

Modular Wall of Doom

Arch Walls

Watchtower

Cutout Corner Wall x2

Cube Spacer Pack

Batter Base Large Tower x2

Tower Transition Pack x2

Suspended Parapet Pack

Castle Crennelation Pack

Small Round Crenelations x2

Square Roof Platform Pack

8x8 Floors

Stone Bridge Pack x2

Tower Bridge x2

Large Tower Balcony & Bridge Base

Square Tower Balcony & Bridge Base

Stone Advanced Builder Set

Erinthor Mountains

Motorized Drawbridge Upgrade

LED Illuminated Floor (painted)

I am already not picking up a few things (more LED and the siege weapons come to mind).

• Like 1

Good idea Talae.  Hmm... Perhaps I should take some time to review what I should be expecting to arrive in a month or so...  But that would ruin the surprise!  The City builder unboxing was a real treat to pull out and "discover" each new type of piece. 

Castles is is so much more complicated though I will probably need to be a lot more methodical about opening and sorting the different kinds of pieces.  

Looks like I went with a similar assortment as you did except alas, no mountains for me (or floors or drawbridge upgrade). 

depending on what arrives first, I may try to just open the Wizards outpost or just the watch tower and try to get it painted and play around a bit before opening the rest.  But who am I kidding?  Even if I wanted that to happen, the rest of the family would not stand for it.  All packages must be despoiled as soon as possible after entering the lair. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, InvisibleThumb said:

Good idea Talae.  Hmm... Perhaps I should take some time to review what I should be expecting to arrive in a month or so...  But that would ruin the surprise!  The City builder unboxing was a real treat to pull out and "discover" each new type of piece. 

Castles is is so much more complicated though I will probably need to be a lot more methodical about opening and sorting the different kinds of pieces.  

Looks like I went with a similar assortment as you did except alas, no mountains for me (or floors or drawbridge upgrade). 

depending on what arrives first, I may try to just open the Wizards outpost or just the watch tower and try to get it painted and play around a bit before opening the rest.  But who am I kidding?  Even if I wanted that to happen, the rest of the family would not stand for it.  All packages must be despoiled as soon as possible after entering the lair. :rolleyes:

Sounds about right.

I got my email:

Good news!  Your order is in the queue with our shipper.  You will receive a shipping notification when it ships.  

We just wanted to give you a heads up that the following products have not yet arrived from our manufacturer and will not be in the shipment:

1LED Illuminated Floor4-LEDI-P

1Motorized Drawbridge Upgrade4-MOTD-U

We apologize for the delay and will send the backorder out separately when the products arrive in our warehouse.

Please don't hesitate to contactdwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com  with any questions about your Kickstarter order.

Thanks so much for supporting the Castle Kickstarter!

Dwarven Forge

Edited by Talae
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Talae said:

I got my email:

Ooh ooh!  <Rushes to check email. Haz a sad. Recovers.>

So excited for you!  I want to hear about the unboxing experience.  Maybe a test build.  Even a quick sample paint on a piece or two.  Anticipation building...

Oh yeah, they have to be shipped first.  Darn you, future me!  Why haven't you used your time machine to deliver the teleporter like I asked in that time capsule letter?  That reminds me, I should go check my email...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, InvisibleThumb said:

Ooh ooh!  <Rushes to check email. Haz a sad. Recovers.>

So excited for you!  I want to hear about the unboxing experience.  Maybe a test build.  Even a quick sample paint on a piece or two.  Anticipation building...

Oh yeah, they have to be shipped first.  Darn you, future me!  Why haven't you used your time machine to deliver the teleporter like I asked in that time capsule letter?  That reminds me, I should go check my email...

I will post in here with what arrives if a bunch of others don't beat me to it.

• Like 1

Got shipping email and backorder email today. I think 9 of my addon sets aren't shipping yet. All the led stuff and some floors and square tower sets.

And now the very long wait begins for UPS to drive turtle speed across the country. 

• Like 1

Looks like mine is coming in three packages. I now have three tracking numbers.

The first has less info, but the other two say they will arrive next Thursday. They are 39.0lb and 40.9lb. I have meetings that whole day. My wife will have to drag the boxes inside...

Edited by Talae
  • Like 1

If you don't mind my asking, who sent the first email to you re: packages being prepared for shipment. Sometimes my spam filter catches dwarven forge as spam - so I've been keeping an eye out in my spam folder for my notification, but it'd be helpful to know what email address to look out for.