Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ThirstyBob
      Been painting Blood Rage again, for a friend, and thought I'd post the pics of what I got so far for the big guys. Most of the shading and detail work done, planning on making the skin less glossy by finish and still need to base.
      Any C&C welcome.

P.S. "Frost giant says pls no I'm not ready."
    • By Lord of the Dish Pit
      I think this was my longest uncompleted figure, having started him 14 years ago. Having most of him finished to the best of my ability at that time he didn't take too long to complete, and on the advise of Malefactus I plopped him on a larger base, which I painted in the style of the examples found in the Mordheim rulebook. (I also discovered that younger me had closely followed the paint scheme for this figure, changing only the hat, ribbon and sword colors)

The Purging of November begins...

I redid the original freehand on his sword, as younger me had a bit of trouble getting all the letters on. I was also able to stylize them somewhat.

The light dusting on his coat wasn't intentional but a happy accident.

And here he is with some friends, a Ral Partha Witch Hunter who has recently had a Mordheim sword arm attached and a Bones Village Rioter.
    • By Nethear
      The Troll, from Blood Rage board game by CMON.
      Highlights attempted with dusk sunlight from upper right direction. 
      First attempt at painting gems (rubies amd emeralds).

This was a bad mini to paint, due to entire areas not being accesible without cutting the figure apart (i.e. behind the handle, underneath the loincloth, the feet and hands).

• By Nethear
      Fire Giant, miniature in Blood Rage board game by CMON. 
      Second attempt at Object Source Lighting, and first at actual flames, lava and red hot sword. 

• By Metalchaos
      Here is DSM8112, Persian Cat dual wield Warrior. This Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals is a three-part 28mm pewter model that was sculpted by Dave Summers. I glued the left hand and right arm before painted it.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)