Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project

A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game is a competitive miniatures game for two or more players. Each player controls one of the Great Houses of Westeros, commanding battlefield units, recruiting legendary Heroes, and manipulating the political stage, in the attempt to claim the greatest prize of all: The Iron Throne. Featuring House Stark and House Lannister, the Starter Set comes with over one hundred amazing, preassembled miniatures that are ready to play out of the box! All-new sculpts are based off original art created for the game by our crew under the direct supervision of George R.R. Martin and Dark Sword Miniatures, to ensure that the game delivers what fans have been envisioning for years.
      The Stark vs Lannister Starter Set is a perfect introduction to a new miniatures game. With accessible and streamlined gameplay designed by Eric M. Lang and Michael Shinall, A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game features 5 different Game Modes, Army Building and Customization options, and choices of Commanders and Attachments. This Set packs a lot of gameplay for 2 players!
      An example of the Starter Set miniatures painted. Note that minis come unpainted!  
      The loyal followers of the Direwolf Banner rally to defend the North! Miniatures come unpainted. Just before starting a game, players must build their armies, based on an agreed upon amount of points. Using these points, players forge the core of their army with powerful  Combat Units, such as the Stark Sworn Swords or Lannister Guards into their army. Each of these units has its own strengths and weaknesses.
      3D Render of the Stark Sworn Swords. 2 copies of this unit are included in the Starter Set!  
      3D Render of the Lannister Guards. 2 copies of this unit are included in the Starter Set!  
      Combat Unit cards  
      Attachments
      A player can also augment these units with powerful Attachments, which range from generic additions, like the Lannister Guard Captain, to legendary figures such as Ser Gregor Clegane: The Mountain.
      3D Renders of Robb Stark, Grey Wind and Ser Gregor 'The Mountain' Clegane  
      Greatjon Umber attached to the Umber Berserkers   
    • By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      Live Link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/cthulhu-death-may-die

Two week campaign

Information is growing on Cmon page and BGG.  This rings all the right bells and is likely to mug me quite severely.

From the Facebook announcement:

"The ritual has started, and there’s no stopping it now. The only hope for the Investigators…and the rest of the world for that matter, is to disrupt it just enough so that when the Elder One arrives, it will be vulnerable for a split second. Just long enough to kill it!
      They’ll get their chance when Cthulhu: Death May Die comes to Kickstarter on July 10 at 3 PM EST. The new game from CMON and Guillotine Games combines the creative talents of Eric M. Lang and Rob Daviau. Stay tuned as we reveal more about the Investigators risking their lives and the unspeakable horrors they will face off against."

Or as Mr. Lang says in interviews, the game where you "shoot Cthulhu in the face." 
    • By haldir
      Anyone that has the Conan boardgame by Monolith, this question is for you.

Curious if the following mini would look good on a huge size base (5e):

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~7IAAOSwUqBbM7J4/s-l1600.jpg (just an image. It opens up to the rather large extended picture vs a auction entry pic)

I'm in need of a huge size snake for a game I'll be running in Vegas next Feb.

thanks!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Mostly Reaper this week, but here is the odd man out...

Kev!
      P.S. Look! There they are... what did I tell you?
    • By Lidless Eye
      After quite some time, I've finally finished up the first batch of "Rising Sun" minis.  They're wonderful sculpts with lots of tiny details.  I tried to keep their colors matching to the board game colors (even though the art shows them in totally different outfits)

These are also my first minis photographed in front of the 3D printed Caverns set from Printable Scenery as a backdrop.

The Koi Clan:

The Bonsai Clan:

The Turtle Clan:

The Lotus Clan:

The Dragonfly Clan:

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)