SGHawkins09

Box of Goodwill, Basing Edition - Chatter Thread

I can still start one if you like.

That would be great! You are actually the first on my list of who I was going to ask.

Cool. I hope the new basing bits I ordered arrive before I need to send it out. I have plenty of stuff anyway, but more variety is always good.

• Like 6

I can still start one if you like.

That would be great! You are actually the first on my list of who I was going to ask.

Cool. I hope the new basing bits I ordered arrive before I need to send it out. I have plenty of stuff anyway, but more variety is always good.

I understand that. I was waiting on my order from Green Stuff World to come in before getting everything together, but its been a month with no sign of the package so I will send without it.

• Like 4

Alright, sign-ups closed Saturday night and we have 27 people participating which means we will have 3 boxes going out. Some time this week I will get the arrival/departure thread up and update the first post of this thread with the routes. I was originally going to have my box out by the 11th but I am going to extend that to the 18th.

• Like 9

Wow, congrats on such a nice turn-out! Looking forward to seeing what people take from the boxes.

• Like 5

Well, technically it is your box, it's just full of my stuff... (And I still didn't get to throw in a bunch of stuff I wanted to.)

• Like 4

I picked up some Priority Mail boxes while I was at the post office mailing a package. Next time I get a chance I need to grab three or four more of various sizes. This way if the box reaches me and requires replacement, won't be an issue. ::D:

I would like to have a reminder placed to ensure all containers you have basing material in (such as sand, flocking, snow, herbs/loose tea) be Clearly Marked and securely contained. I am planning on using thoroughly cleaned prescription bottles with labels affixed and tape around the lids to ensure everything stays secure. Don't want a bunch of sand and glitter mixing it up in the box and dusting the postal workers. :unsure:

Edited by Aryanun
  • Like 7

Is it absolutely too late to sign up? For some reason this slipped under my radar.  -_-

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

I picked up some Priority Mail boxes while I was at the post office mailing a package. Next time I get a chance I need to grab three or four more of various sizes. This way if the box reaches me and requires replacement, won't be an issue. ::D:

I would like to have a reminder placed to ensure all containers you have basing material in (such as sand, flocking, snow, herbs/loose tea) be Clearly Marked and securely contained. I am planning on using thoroughly cleaned prescription bottles with labels affixed and tape around the lids to ensure everything stays secure. Don't want a bunch of sand and glitter mixing it up in the box and dusting the postal workers. :unsure:

A reminder to everyone, you can ORDER the flat rate boxes for FREE and have delivered for FREE to your mailbox, no need to even go to the post office to get them. I think they come in packs of 10 and 25.

• Like 4

Is it absolutely too late to sign up? For some reason this slipped under my radar.  -_-

Huzzah!

Nope it is not too late, I can squeeze you in.

I will have the lists posted tomorrow. I left them at work and I am at home today.

• Like 6

Huzzah!

Nope, you can't sign up - it's too late for you. For anybody else it'd be fine, but not you... ::D:

• Like 8

Huzzah!

Nope, you can't sign up - it's too late for you. For anybody else it'd be fine, but not you... ::D:

::P:

Huzzah!

• Like 6