Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Genghis_Sean

Zombicide: Black Plague hero - Samson the dwarf

21 posts in this topic

He turned out really well!

My only tip would be to base him.  That's a great paint job.

I agree with both of those statements!

Could we have pics from multiple angles though?

I disagree on the basing. He's a game piece and the picture shows him with an indicator ring.

I don't base my Zombicide minis, they're for playing. I do paint up the integral base a bit, but it wouldn't make sense to base it imo.

1 person likes this

Very nicely done indeed

I disagree on the basing. He's a game piece and the picture shows him with an indicator ring.

I don't base my Zombicide minis, they're for playing. I do paint up the integral base a bit, but it wouldn't make sense to base it imo.

I'm still trying to decide.  I could do some blood smears like I did with some of the zombies I painted, but I'm trying to decide if I want to put some grass or gravel.  I'm considering using some of the hero add-ons as D&D characters when they eventually arrive, so they might end up based.

1 person likes this

He turned out really well!

My only tip would be to base him.  That's a great paint job.

I agree with both of those statements!

Could we have pics from multiple angles though?

post-14161-0-07200000-1456716868_thumb.jpg

post-14161-0-76953000-1456716897_thumb.jpg

8 people like this

Wether to base or not is depending on the use of the mini.

I like nice bases, but when it interferes with gaming I get that.

Anyway, the mini itself is painted very well!

Wether to base or not is depending on the use of the mini.

I like nice bases, but when it interferes with gaming I get that.

Anyway, the mini itself is painted very well!

I agree.  Just saying.  It's a great looking mini for gaming, but I know a fancy, shedding base would probably get in the way...

1 person likes this

Woo!  Wish this had come out before I'd already painted all my runners.

2 people like this

I think you did a great job on him!

1 person likes this

Very cool. I might get to mine someday. But seeing yours is great motivation.

2 people like this

You are a natural. Clicking the photos for a better view shows just how SPLENDID your brushwork really is. VERY WELL DONE!

1 person likes this

All told, I think I spent close to $300 on the game, the expansion, and a ton of add-ons.  I justified it to myself because the heroes in particular could serve dual purposes.  They will be in-game pieces, yet can double as D&D minis as well.  I was stunned to hear from a friend who was regretting that he didn't get in on the kickstarter that you can now order the core set from Amazon for $60!  The game comes with six heroes and 65 zombies.  Fun game with lots of minis if anyone is interested.

post-14161-0-59881400-1457194978_thumb.png

post-14161-0-90749500-1457194983_thumb.png

3 people like this