• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      The official arrival/departure thread for Round 2 of the Basing Edition of the Box of Goodwill.

PLEASE make sure to post when you receive the box and when you send it off.

Remember, NO CHATTER, chatter thread is here:

Box of Goodwill, Basing Edition Round 2 - Chatter Thread

SGHawkins09 - sent 2/16
      Keianna
      Sylverthorne
      NecroMancer
      hungerfan
      Ulfheathen
      Aryanun
      hiddenone32
      Clearman
      Guildenstern
      Shadowphaze
      Generic Fighter
      Dilvish the Deliverer

Dilvish the Deliverer
      Wyvernfire
      Chaoswolf
      Kanarthex
      Paradoxical Mouse
      Dragoneye
      Kangaroorex
      Fire_Eyes
      Keianna
      Pegazus
      SparrowMarie
      LittleBluberry
      SGHawkins09

Only two groups this time and they are fairly large so make sure to keep the boxes moving. Also you may notice Keianna is listed in both groups, this is intentional as she did not receive a box last time.
    • By SGHawkins09
      This is the place for any questions, chatter, and pictures regarding the Basing Box of Goodwill.

Arrival/Departure thread is here:
      Box of Goodwill, Basing Edition Round 2 - Arrival/Departure Thread NO CHATTER

SGHawkins09
      Keianna
      Sylverthorne
      NecroMancer
      hungerfan
      Ulfheathen
      Aryanun
      hiddenone32
      Clearman
      Guildenstern
      Shadowphaze
      Generic Fighter
      Dilvish the Deliverer

Dilvish the Deliverer
      Wyvernfire
      Chaoswolf
      Kanarthex
      Paradoxical Mouse
      Dragoneye
      Kangaroorex
      Fire_Eyes
      Keianna
      Pegazus
      SparrowMarie
      LittleBluberry
      SGHawkins09
    • By JGroeling

For a painting competition entry I had to find a 20 year old miniature to work with. Digging through my old boxes of minis (mostly Games Workshop) I found a "Kharn the Betrayer" chaos space marine from 96 (I think was the date on his tab). Decided I wanted to give him a fun base, something more than just the general skull pile he's usually on. So, started scratchbuilding a symbol of Khorne for him to stand on, here's two pics of the understructure. (Bottom of the actual base is the black, white cap is just for handling.)

This (although small) is the most involved basing project Ive done to date, and I'm already learning lots on how to do things better, and a lot of what not to do. Anyway, will be updating as I progress further on him. 

- Added some more detailing to the base, and started laying ground for skulls. 

- More skulls and playing around with details on the symbol, have added a removed a few things that didnt turn out how I liked. 

- And some more skulls, also added paper cut of potential plating on the symbol on top right portion. Think I like it and will add to the rest of them for next update (which wont be til next week, as out of town til then.)
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)