Beowulfthehunter

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

Sweet, while putting a order together with miniature market today, I noticed Wizkids is coming out with base packs for the medium & large sized bases. I absolutely love the slim base that they use & may eventually go to the style with all of my minis. They are coming 15 per pack for the medium & 10 for the large size. They retail for $4.99. Also they'll come in black & clear.

Oddly enough, I was about to send a email off to Wizkids suggesting they put just the bases in a blister. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Sweet, while putting a order together with miniature market today, I noticed Wizkids is coming out with base packs for the medium & large sized bases. I absolutely love the slim base that they use & may eventually go to the style with all of my minis. They are coming 15 per pack for the medium & 10 for the large size. They retail for $4.99. Also they'll come in black & clear.

Oddly enough, I was about to send a email off to Wizkids suggesting they put just the bases in a blister. :lol:

Hmmm, I can’t stand them.  Want mine?

• Thanks 1

There seems to be a set of townspeople and accesoires coming up. Looks interesting, but all pictures I found are super tiny and I can't tell if some of the people are new sculpts or just bundled up existing ones. The executioner that's already out is definetly in it.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Nunae said:

There seems to be a set of townspeople and accesoires coming up. Looks interesting, but all pictures I found are super tiny and I can't tell if some of the people are new sculpts or just bundled up existing ones. The executioner that's already out is definetly in it.

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/42024/a-town-full-deep-cuts

Most of them appear to be new but the bandits (#3 & 4 at the top) & then the last figure on each row, have been released already. Looks like a interesting set. Releases is for May. Also bottom of the pages brings up close up pics.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1