Sign in to follow this  

Oh come on, if you're going to show us several, good black blends you could at least hint at how it was accomplished.

FYI, I refuse all explanations that lack sacrifices to pagan gods of art and murder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan

Little is known of Father Mordicais past, before he pledged his allegiance to the God of Plagues, but the speed at which he and his Chalice Of Filth warband have gained notoriety amongst the multitudes that battle for the attentions of the Dark Gods make him someone to be feared and respected.

Presenting Father Mordicai - The Lord of Corruption, he is the leader of one half of Games Workshops latest Warhammer 40K starter set.

Not completely happy with this one.
      Made a mess basing him, there's sand all clumped up around his feet. I also couldn't get his arms to attach properly (they dry-fitted perfectly at the start, so I'm not sure what changed), leaving a sizeable gap around his shoulders.
      At least I didn't do too terrible of a job painting him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Lidless Eye
      The most recent project has been a return to working on my Nurgle forces for 40k.  I'd been finishing up some Plague Zombies I had started before 8th even hit...I'll have more of these guys in the army than the actual Poxwalkers:

They were a bit cut out, but you can see the also in progress vehicles in the background.  From some fun sales events, I have the bits for so so many Mantic Zombies sitting around, and plan on diversifying the Pox horde to represent most of the 40k forces post-life.

Distraction, however, arrived in the form of Marine reinforcement!

I love the fact that the new Marine models actually live up to their reputation of gigantic bio-engineered super-soldiers. While it is a bit sad to slowly upgrade my Chaos forces to a more focused Legion, I wound up selling off or trading my older Plague Marines who look silly compared to these new guys.  

The new models, while having less options and more strict builds, are quite impressive.

The Deathshroud basically only have head choices (and a few swap outs for the Champion), but they do stand out:

While I plan on converting most of the new character options from the Death Guard codex like the Biologus Putrifier, Foul Bloatspawn, and Ichor-Bearing Gooeycopyrightablename, I had to get the official mini for the Tallyman.  Power Abacus!

• By Sharkbelly
      8 grot scuttlings.

• By Sharkbelly
      I recently finished an exalted flamer and trio of regular (unexalted?) flamers. Enjoy.

• By Ducknuck84
      Repainted these old miniatures so I could practice some of the skills from the core skill kits. Original paint job was from around 98 when I was a kid and I just slabbed on silver enamel paint over the entire mini. I repainted the Swan knight first and I think I went a little heavy on the highlights. I tried to tone it down a bit on the tower knight and get some contrast on the chainmail. Wish there was some more colors I could have added but unless there are patterns on the armor there's only so much you can do with classic plate armor.  The miniatures themselves are from the old Harlequin Helsinian faction from I think the Raven wargame, with these two from the Helsinian Templars set #2. There is one more that came in the set but I'm missing the shield he came with so I might have to do some alterations to get rid of the little nib on his arm that the shield would attach too. Still after all these years I think the tower heraldry is a little silly.

• Who's Online   32 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)