Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odinsgrandson

Solitaire

12 posts in this topic

Beautiful!

Nice job on the different black colors!  That's something I need to spend some more time practicing.

Wow. Jaw dropped when I saw this one.

Unbelievable clarity on everything.

Very, very cool.

Nice work!

Oh come on, if you're going to show us several, good black blends you could at least hint at how it was accomplished.

FYI, I refuse all explanations that lack sacrifices to pagan gods of art and murder.

That's awesome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharkbelly
      I recently finished an exalted flamer and trio of regular (unexalted?) flamers. Enjoy.

• By Ducknuck84
      Repainted these old miniatures so I could practice some of the skills from the core skill kits. Original paint job was from around 98 when I was a kid and I just slabbed on silver enamel paint over the entire mini. I repainted the Swan knight first and I think I went a little heavy on the highlights. I tried to tone it down a bit on the tower knight and get some contrast on the chainmail. Wish there was some more colors I could have added but unless there are patterns on the armor there's only so much you can do with classic plate armor.  The miniatures themselves are from the old Harlequin Helsinian faction from I think the Raven wargame, with these two from the Helsinian Templars set #2. There is one more that came in the set but I'm missing the shield he came with so I might have to do some alterations to get rid of the little nib on his arm that the shield would attach too. Still after all these years I think the tower heraldry is a little silly.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      When I got back into painting in October of 2015, these were among the first minis I bought. Since I'd been painting undead mostly when life got in the way years ago, I thought it appropriate to begin again with the same.(I also got a couple boxes of Zombicide VIPs undead are the easiest things to paint and after an 11 year gap I needed something forgiving at first) However I didn't actually get them done until Halloween of 2016. It was also my first attempt at freehand in years.
    • By Sharkbelly
      Here are the finished Brimstone Horrors.

• By Sharkbelly
      I have finally started working on the figures for my Silver Tower game. I chose to start with brimstone horrors because I thought they'll paint up quickly. And because I like them. :-)

Here they are with two coats of sunburst yellow for the base color.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)