Sign in to follow this  

Oh come on, if you're going to show us several, good black blends you could at least hint at how it was accomplished.

FYI, I refuse all explanations that lack sacrifices to pagan gods of art and murder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kanli
      I’m happy with the progress so far, but every time I take photos I can see missed spots or places that would benefit from more attention. 

Apologies for double post. Admins, Plz erase one of your choice. 
    • By Disserrma
      This guy came from a large number of Bretonnian miniatures given to my husband for a Warhammer army.  He never set up an army, but after many years of sitting ignored in boxes I've recently begun pulling some out and painting them to use as tabletop NPCs.

• By OvantheWise
      Venomthropes That I did as a Christmas gift for a good friend of mine.

• By Comi
      Hello guys, we are here again.

We will to relaunching our Elven Lords again. This is its presentation. Kickstarter capaign will be running from December 1srt to December 17th.

https://lastsword.com/en/elven-lords-relaunching/

As soon we have campaign url, we will publish.
    • By Edsterdoom
      I haven’t been that active on the forum in recent months. But I have still been busy painting my models.  In the last months I pushed through and painted a number of models. 

The reaper models have been painted to tabletop standard. These will be used for my Dragons Rampant undead army. 

At at the same time I have two Games Workshop armies to paint my Necrons and Blood Angles. These two units were purchased off eBay. 

As as always comments welcome. Next year I plan to take more photos. 
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)