Sign in to follow this  

Oh come on, if you're going to show us several, good black blends you could at least hint at how it was accomplished.

FYI, I refuse all explanations that lack sacrifices to pagan gods of art and murder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DragonWyrm
      I had this guy done for a while, except the weather didn't really allow for a good photo. Now that the weather was somewhat better, I quickly took some.

I am happy how the gems came out (thought you can't really see them in the photo). 
      All the black was painted by washing a black and white surface with Indanthrone blue  (PB60).
      The armour was made by using vallejo liquid metal red gold (for highlights) and copper (for shadows)

• By Maglok
      So I am not usually into painting a lot of games workshop, but my girlfriend used to play Bretonnia and had a lot of guard-types left over. I needed a good 10 guys to function as city guards/bandits/smugglers/etc. in my campaigns. So I painted them up, quick like. They are not works of art, but they work very well on the table. Here are some shots.

• By Lidless Eye
      At least once a year, I like to convert up a Hired Sword in sacrifice to the eventual resurrection of Mordheim.

This guy was an Age of Sigmar Bloodreaver in his previous life.

• By Lord_Ashenwyte
      Hey everyone,

Having spent the last 4 weeks away from any sort of miniatures (Fun vacation tho!), I'm super eager to paint again, and with my return flight being tomorrow, I thought I'd make this thread as a sort of documentation/to-do list. I want to clear my backlog because I'll be frank I'm sick of staring at unpainted plastic every day and I want to do something remotely productive in these remaining four weeks I have free. I have mostly Warhammer miniatures, though there is some Mantic and Reaper stuff in there. 

First of all to be done is this charming fellow. 

A Stormcast chap who I first tested sculpting fur on, which I'm reasonably happy with. A closer look at the fur, which does look like guacamole in this picture.

Right now it's a standard basecoat and drybrush fur, but I will re-doing the fur and wet blend it to something like what this fellow has.

Have a nice day! 

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's a big batch of miniatures, no common theme, that I finished recently.

The "Eyedra" assembled as the more generic Hydra option, from "Dark Platypus Games".  Thanks to the Reaper Box of Goodwill for this one.

A Ral Partha "Dwarf Thief", more suited as a Gnome to modern scale, also acquired from the Box of Goodwill.

To celebrate their return to 5E in "Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes", a Giff, 3D printed from designs from the wonderful DM Workshop.

A Goblin Monk.  I believe he's originally an Orcling from Foundry/Warmonger.

Another Goblin, perhaps an Alchemist.  A Warhammer Snotling.

A Dire Pillbug, originally intended as a Myconid Mount, from "Ganesha Games", in their "Fightin' Fungi" range.

Also of note is the backdrop, which are my in progress 3D printed Caverns set from "Printable Scenery"
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)