TGP

Getting to Know Each Other - April 2016

Question the 1st of April: If you had the power (or ability) to make it so, What left-handed device or gadget would you cause to be created? ...aside from

?

Um, being right handed, never really thought about it and the lefties I know haven't really complained about anything. I dunno, is there left handed video game controllers? Is that a thing? Would that be needed?

Same.

I support better tools for southpaws, but I'm not the right person to identify them.

• Like 4

Question the 1st of April: If you had the power (or ability) to make it so, What left-handed device or gadget would you cause to be created? ...aside from

?

Um, being right handed, never really thought about it and the lefties I know haven't really complained about anything. I dunno, is there left handed video game controllers? Is that a thing? Would that be needed?

Footballs, all these dang footballs are right handed.  <_<

• Like 5

In the spirit of the day I will answer a completely unrelated question...

Sweet potatoes; a full 1/3 of the world's production of sweet potatoes comes from the five county area I live in here in North Carolina.

Then to answer the actual question,

?

...which are totally a thing...

How about non smearing pens and pencils so that they don't get that grey smear on their hands when writing stuff?

^^this.

Edited by FaekiasDracon
  • Like 3

Being a 'southpaw' it is hard to think how of something. This does remind me of a simpson episode. Ned flanders opens a lefty store. Left handed scissors are awesome. Doing drill and reenacting it is a pain. Everything is right handed. Loading and shooting black powder the right handed way is an adjustment I am still not adjusted to.

• Like 3

Question the 1st of April: If you had the power (or ability) to make it so, What left-handed device or gadget would you cause to be created? ...aside from left-handed paintbrushes?

Being righthanded I haven't got the slightest idea what would be needed.

So: BACON!!!

• Like 6

@Morihalda - Left eye dominant, so I'm not a great shot. :lol: Granted, I'm not so great with a gun in my left hand either, so....

• Like 3

Question the 1st of April: If you had the power (or ability) to make it so, What left-handed device or gadget would you cause to be created? ...aside from left-handed paintbrushes?

Being almost completely right-handed, I've never really thought about it, so…  whatever the lefties are choosing.

• Like 2

Devise a language that writes from right to left, where it completely overtakes English as the dominant language. Then YOU see how it feels, righties! :devil:

As one of the elite that is left-handed, I am used to using right-handed items as much as left-handed ones. That makes us the most adaptable!

Left-handed stuff is just... sinister. <_<

I see what you did there. That was very.........gauche.

• Like 3

A magic button that makes everyone left-handed for an entire week, just so the non-lefties have the joy of discovering what it's like to live in a right-handed world when you're not.

Also, I want my apology for the generations of left-handers thrown to the lions or burned at the stake as witches just for being left-handed.

(And on a more personal level, having my left hand tied to the chair in kindergarten to try to get me to write right-handed.)

I'm pretty sure I'll get the first one before the second.

• Like 3

I've adapted to the right world that I really can't think of anything I'd want to design. I had a left handed mouse but I ended up not using it when I bought my last computer. Actually it feels weird to use it + using a right feels off when I did use it.

I cut with my right since lefty scissors s were non-existent around.

Would be nice to see more lefties in minis thou.

• Like 4

You know what? I'm left-handed, and pretty much only eat, write/paint, bat, shoot, and stick (hockey) left. Everything else, I do right-handed. I'm not particularly in need of any left-handed products.

• Like 4