Sirithiliel

Siri could use thoughts/prayers

872 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wish I could hit the "like" button about 50 times. That makes me super happy to see. Super duper and whaley really happy. 

Edited by Cyradis
6 people like this

That is to beautiful for words....

1 person likes this

Wonderful painting!

1 person likes this

Showed it to daughter because she has a bookmark that looks very similar. :)

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

That is to beautiful for words....

::o::wub: What he said. ^^

2 people like this

Showed it to my daughter, and she wanted to buy it. She's only got $10 tho, and trying to save up for her 8th grade class trip! :lol:

She's not learning financing and budgeting very well. Money just burns a hole in her pocket.

6 people like this

25 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Showed it to my daughter, and she wanted to buy it. She's only got $10 tho, and trying to save up for her 8th grade class trip! :lol:

She's not learning financing and budgeting very well. Money just burns a hole in her pocket.

Yeah it can do the same for mine.  That could be my fault though since when I see something and if I want it then I just buy it.  She saves for things and then wants me to buy stuff when she really likes something else.  I tell her "you can dip into your money and buy it." but she remembers the thing she wants instead and decides to hold off.  Right now she wants to save up $85 and send a design in to the place that turns your drawing into a stuffed pillow that looks just like it.  The things I have seen created by kids that were actually converted into an item just amazes me.  She has a stuffed animal we got from IKEA that was done by a 4 year old.  A cute orange unicorn with this strings for legs.

If Siri were to put that art up for sale it would be hard to not purchase it.  Not sure her room is big enough for it but I could make it work. :)

5 people like this

not sure i'd sell this one though, i think it's one of my best and the emotions and thoughts that i vented into it while doing it 

13 people like this

5 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

not sure i'd sell this one though, i think it's one of my best and the emotions and thoughts that i vented into it while doing it 

Completely understandable.

Though if you ever decide to make some prints.....make sure to mention it

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I hope you wouldn't feel pressured to sell it either.

But, "I really like that. I want to give you money so that I can see it everyday" should perhaps be taken as the sincerest form of flattery for an artist. Just try not to let it make you feel uncomfortable.

10 people like this

oh no i understand and i greatly appreciate the compliments :lol:

9 people like this

If you decide to make printed copies of it though, keep us in mind? Not a "you must" or trying to pressure you but a option if you so choose. 

Totally understand wanting to keep your art! 

:wub:

4 people like this

I'd be happy to, just have to find somewhere that'll be able to do it and make nice prints of such a awkwardly shaped canvas 

5 people like this