Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnneO'Leary

Reaper/Counterblast Landing Party (Picture Heavy)

16 posts in this topic

Anne! You're back!

Lovely work as always. I love the yellows. You really nailed that often difficult color.

1 person likes this

Awesome work, Anne!

I just always love your style, it's distinctive and very clean. Great job!

Great looking squad Anne!

The yellows and leathers in particular are wonderful.

1 person likes this

Great paint jobs! Love the colors, especially the yellows!

Also, I now have an urge to play some Star Frontiers.

1 person likes this

Are you coming down to ReaperCon in October Anne? I would like to see those in the competition!

1 person likes this

Excellent work as always. Someday I hope to get this good. Love the aliens.

Part of getting back into painting after such a long absence involved painting figures that I found to be pure fun.

Good for you; I can't imagine a better reason to paint than for the sheer joy of it all; AND it shows. The Sci Fi Crew are BEAUTIFULLY painted, based, & boasting a FINE choice of colors. VERY WELL DONE once more!

WELCOME BACK...you have been missed, My Dear!

1 person likes this

Simply Stunning Dear Anne, Just Stunning.

Beautiful, clean, fresh, and inspired.

Love when you show us one of your works.

Thanks for coming home !

1 person likes this

Beautifully painted Anne. Those counterblast aliens are so quirky. It is fun to see some painted up.

1 person likes this

Anne! You're back!

Lovely work as always. I love the yellows. You really nailed that often difficult color.

It's great to be back Mierot!  

Are you coming down to ReaperCon in October Anne? I would like to see those in the competition!

I've pretty much accepted that I'll never be able to travel.  Although my husband is still able to walk, the use of his left leg is nearly gone.  I don't even go out to the yard without having my phone on me just in case something happens.  It's okay though, I'm quite happy painting away and just sharing on the internet.

Part of getting back into painting after such a long absence involved painting figures that I found to be pure fun.

Good for you; I can't imagine a better reason to paint than for the sheer joy of it all; AND it shows. The Sci Fi Crew are BEAUTIFULLY painted, based, & boasting a FINE choice of colors. VERY WELL DONE once more!

WELCOME BACK...you have been missed, My Dear!

Thank you luv!  It seemed like a good idea to work on figures by a sculptor whose figures I've painted a lot of.  I paint more of Patrick's and Kev Whites sculpts more than any other sculptor.  

Simply Stunning Dear Anne, Just Stunning.

Beautiful, clean, fresh, and inspired.

Love when you show us one of your works.

Thanks for coming home !

This forum is my home forum.  I do lurk at other places, but I never comment.  I just don't feel comfortable anywhere else as we've the nicest bunch of folks around.

2 people like this

Really nice minis! You did such wonderful, expressive faces on all of them.

1 person likes this

*** Howls in admiration of such beauty***

AAARRROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nice to see back again! And what a wonderful re-introduction; your figures look fantastic!