Jasper_the_2nd

Oathsworn Baragor Baldursson, Dwarf Wizard?

He's excellent! Really nice job on the beard. Great little background story for him too.

• Like 1

Very Nice!

You need to get him a wand of some sort shaped like an axe!

Foes come charging in, expecting melee, and bzzzt, lightning bolt!

• Like 1

Great job on this guy! and I like the idea of making him a wizard too... he's definitely got a look that works for that.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SirLarpsAlot
      WIP Thread here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77998-3-color-challenge-on-lendil-blackroot/
      Challenge Thread here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77990-cmpa-three-color-challenge/

I finished the painting on Lendil by adding some OSL. I found the purple hard to work with in terms of the effect. I wanted a brighter purple but the Royal Purple + Linen White didn't get nearly as vivid as I wanted. Instead, poor Lendil's staff is giving off a soft purple glow. It's fine, just not the final effect I was looking for. :)

I gave him a bit of a base. Just a couple of tufts and some mud. I need to start working on getting better at basing. I think that might be a thing for 2018.

• By Maledrakh
      Today saw the completion of the three Void Sorcerors:

Womma Womma Womma!

All my thin pointy brushes have given up on life and chosed to split, so I am struggling abit with thin lines these days. While waiting for some new brushes I have ordred to arrive, we get a bit shoddy with the freehand symbols such as in these books. It should still be possible to make out which symbols I have tried to paint in each of them though. I hope.

These are from the “Masters of the Void Deluxe Enemy Pack” for Shadows of Brimstone, the Wierd West lovecraftian horror scifi mashup dungeon delver. This pack also includes the three Void Hounds I did a few weeks ago. So that completes the minis from that expansion.

The void sorcerors are on 30mm bases, and are made from HIPS polystyre aka “hard plastic”.

• By Jessie
      Wanted to paint up some halloween themed minis in October so I painted up Gauntfield. He's on a base from Secret Weapon. He was a lot of fun, thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Painted up Feiya for my tempest cleric and painted up this other miniature that I don't know the name or number of (unreleased as of now I think) for my husband's rogue. I tried to paint his poncho sort of like schemes from Clint Eastwood's characters in the Sergio Leone movies. Feiya's base is milliput using a Green Stuff world roller (aztec) and the guy's base is one of the (again, Aztec series) Dragon Forge pre-made bases. Thanks for reading

• By NomadZeke
      I'm kinda on time!

Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/72577-resolutionary-painting-challenge-2017-chatterquestions/
      All the information you need should be here.

Due to the revised format, there will be more than one bonus challenge available for this month. Including a "Hard mode" which Is some combination that may or may not have a source behind it.

Your challenge is: 9!

Bonus Challenge: The First!
      (Is this a re-hash? I don't recall.)
      Fall! Modify/paint a mini/minis to be falling/fallen. (Translate fallen how you will.)

Bonus Challenge: The Second!
      December 14th is National Bouillabaisse Day.  For those unfamiliar, this is a Fish Stew from southern France. Paint a mini that incorporates a fish motif.

Hard Mode Challenge!
      Under Wraps:
      Paint a mini so that anything that any armor-weapons-cloth-etc looks like it's patterned wrapping paper. This is assuming a humanoid figure. Dragons or such apply the same challenge to the whole body.

Stop the presses!
      Bonus, The third!
      With the breaking news of our beloved space pope leaving Reaper - let's see what you can paint up as a tribute to him. Bonus points for actually making a "bryanzilla" mini accurate to the avatar.

Good luck

The game is made up and the points don't matter
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)